Jaeyong part 1

『ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴢ』
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It was a long day at work for Jaehyun and all he wanted to do was go home to his boyfriend Taeyong. It was around 9pm. There was Jaehyun and a few other people finishing up some paperwork.

Jaehyun sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. He couldn't focus. The only thing that was on his mind was their shared, soft bed waiting for him.

A soft knock was heard on the wooden office door. "Come in." The employee, Nayeon, steps into the room.

"Hey, Mr. Jung. I think it's kind of late and I should get home. Do you think that I could leave?" Nayeon takes a few steps towards Jaehyun's desk.

"I really don't care, as long as you get that paperwork done and in by tomorrow afternoon." Jaehyun says with a blank face.

Nayeon was close to the desk. She circles around it, going behind to his swivel chair. He tensed in his chair, uncomfortable with the close proximity of Nayeon.

Jaehyun's breathe hitched when her hands touched his shoulders. "Umm.... I think you should go?" He panics when her hands starts massaging his tense shoulders.

"You don't sound too confident about that..." A smirk plays on her face.

Jaehyun wasn't too comfortable with her actions. Why would he if he was a loyal boyfriend to Taeyong? He tried to pry her hands away from his shoulders, not liking the feeling at all.

He like when Taeyong massages him because he does it how he likes it. No one can top Taeyong massages, well, at least for Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry, but did you not hear what I just said? You need to fucking go!" He harshly pushed her hands from his shoulders.

"Sorry not sorry."

She then leaves his office and finished off the paperwork she was doing then went home.

A few hours later, all of the work that he got was done. He sighs happily, rushing to get his things to go home.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jaehyun shouts throughout the house to announce that he is finally home.

Footsteps can be heard rushing in Jaehyun's direction. Taeyong jumps into his lovely boyfriend's arms, smiling wide. Taeyong giggles as Jaehyun walks them into their shared bedroom.

The younger drops Taeyong on the bed, falling with him.

"How was your day, baby?" Jaehyun asks the older man.

"I guess it was okay, I guess..."

"Why was it only okay?"

"This customer keeps coming to the store..."

Jaehyun scoffs at his explanation of Taeyong's day.

"And? How is that a problem?"

"You don't understand. He always comes to me to check out things, no one else. And he keeps asking for my number! It's creepy!"

Jaehyun throws back his head in laughter. Even though it was kind of funny, he was scared that their relationship might end. He doesn't want this.

Taeyong sees the look on Jaehyun's face and instantly knows what was going through his mind. Jaehyun had relationships that ended up with the person cheating on him.

Those relationships were the reasons he had trust issues in a serious relationship. It took a while for Taeyong and Jaehyun to get in a relationship with each other because if this problem.

"Hey, you know I'll never cheat on you. We promised each other that we both won't cheat, and I'm never breaking that promise. And the guy isn't even my type, ok?" The older reassures his younger boyfriend in a soft tone.

Jaehyun lightly smilies at the promise that they made 2 years ago. He knew Taeyong would never cheat because he's a loyal person that'll keep their promise and never forget.

"I know. Thank you for reassuring me, Tae." He pecks Taeyong's lips as a thanks. "No need to thank me. I was stating what was on my mind."

After changing out if his clothes and into his pyjamas, Jaehyun lays next to Taeyong with his arms around his slim waist. "Taeyong..." He whispered softly.

"Hm?" "Do you want to go somewhere. Like, traveling? We've been working hard lately and I think that we should have some time off work to relax with each other..."

Taeyong thought about his answer. They have been working hard at work lately and haven't really had time to themselves together. With Jaehyun's busy schedules, they haven't had that time.

So he thought why not. A few days away from work wouldn't hurt anyone. "Sure." His answer was muffled by Jaehyun's chest. The younger chuckled lowly.

"Okay, I'll call the office tomorrow morning to tell them I won't be able to make to work for a few days. We should get packed up in the morning also."

"Ok, I'll tell mine too. But knowing the Mr. Oh, he'll definitely need an explanation for me."

"Yeah."

A few minutes went by with the two men listening to each others steady breathing, they fell into a deep slumber.

•\•\•\•

Part 2 coming soon! I already planned it ahead of time!

Also, no hate towards Nayeon. The only thing that I know is that she's from Twice. I couldn't think of a name, so I just picked her's.