Healed Part 12

Rayla got Callum back to the ship where Amaya and Matthew took him below. 

"Wait!" Rayla ran down right as they laid Callum, who was now unconscious, on the bed. They looked at her and Rayla's face flushed. "C-can i try something?" She asked

Amaya glared. "My nephew is dying and you want us to leave you alone so that you can do-" Rayla cut her off, her face turning scarlet. 

"That's not what I meant." She said and Amaya backed off. 

"Okay." Amaya said and left with Matthew. Rayla looked around and then pulled the Zircon gem out of her pocket. She sighed and then crushed it in her hand. The little bits of glass sprinkled on Callum and then started to glow. Rayla closed her eyes and started to chant. The glass seeped into his skin. 

The blood stopped dripping and the color returned to Callum's face. Rayla then left. 

~Later cause I lazy and want to post this~

Callum woke up, Amaya at his side. He bolted up and scanned the room. "Where's Rayla?! Is she okay?!" he said frantically. Amaya nodded. 

"She's fine. In fact she was the one who healed you." Amaya said. 

"I have to see her!" Callum jumped up but then stopped. He raised his shirt. "Why do I have no bruises on my ribs?" He asked looking back at his aunt. 

"Because Rayla healed you. I just said that." Amaya rolled her eyes. Callum put his shirt back down and then ran out to the deck. He was greeted with yells and cheers but he didn't see the half mermaid anywhere. 

"Wheres Rayla?" He asked Matthew and he pointed over the side of the ship. Callum rushed over and searched the jewel blue waters but saw nothing. 

And then a mermaid leaped out of the water, spinning in the air and then diving back down. Callum stumbled back, surprised and he landed hard on his butt. 

"We all saw what she did back on the dock so she explained." Matthew said, coiling a rope. 

The mermaid, or more commonly known as Rayla, jumped onto the boat, but when she landed her front slip she had legs. 

"Woah." Breathed Callum. 

"Callum!! Your up!!" Rayla grinned and hugged him when Callum stood up. 

"Yeah. I am." He said, hugging her back. He leaned back to kiss her but Rayla cartwheeled around him, giddy. Her hair had sea shells and bit of coral wrapped in the two braids that started from the top of her head and went down her back. 

"What are you doing?" Callum asked her. Rayla giggled. 

"The water has gone to my head." She said, now doing flips and back springs. "I'm going crazy." She said and giggled again. 

Callum laughed and smiled. 

"Well as long as we're okay, i don't care." He said.