Dance Part 4

(I know Rayla's an elf in the picture but she really human in this story. Also, not meh art. I just draw really bad stick figures.)

It had been a week since Rayla was dumped unexpectedly onto The Ryde.  She and Callum had become fast friends and so had she and Ezran. Rayla even had to admit that she liked to be on the ship with her new friends. Amaya still was a bit weary of her, but tried not to show it and the other male crew members seemed to like Rayla. She was a great help and added spirit to the ship. She was a bit shy sometimes and quiet but lively and quick. 

"So what song should we play for tonight's Dance Night?" Ezran asked Cal as they worked on the sails with Rayla. 

"Whats Dance Night?" She asked and Callum and Ezran shared a look. 

"Don't tell. It'll be a fun surprise." Callum grinned mischievously.  

"Callllllll!!!" Rayla whined and Ez burst into a set of giggles. 

"You'll find out tonight." He said. 

~Later cause I lazy as crap =P~ 

All the crew members gathered to the main deck with smiles on their faces. 

"What is going on?" Rayla asked Cal for the one millionth time. Cal grinned. 

"You have no patience." He said, but took her hand and dragged her to the middle of the deck. 

All the crew members started to cheer. Then Matthew, a faithful crew member, started to play music along with two other crew members. 

Callum put one of Rayla's hands and set it on his shoulder, put his hand on her back, held their other hands up, and started to dance. Callum dipped her back, their faces inches apart, then pulled her up fast and into a twirl. Rayla's eye went wide but after a second she laughed, her face turning pink in the moonlight. 

Callum grinned and then he lifted her up and spun her around. Rayla held onto his arms for a second but then put them out and closed her eyes laughing in pure delight. Cal set her down a minute after and the crew exploded in cheers. 

"That's what Dance Night is." Cal said and grinned. Rayla's face turned scarlet. 

"My turn." Ez nudged Cal away and he and Rayla danced to the music. 

Cal leaned against the railing and watched the crew members take turns dancing with Rayla and Amaya. He found himself smiling, watching Rayla's graceful movements. 

He snapped back to realty but was left wondering something. 

Could he like Rayla?