She Meets My Parents

WeiWei feels amazing in my arm. I sleep so much better with her and I already start to miss it. I know this will be the last time we're in bed together for at least 3 weeks and I take a moment to soak her in. Weiwei's soft breathing, warm body and her porcelain smooth skin wrapped in my arms. It's too early, but I have a lot of work on my mind and I want to get to the office before the other guys get there. I slowly roll out of bed to not disturb WeiWei and get ready for work. After getting dressed, I return to the bedroom to kiss WeiWei and leave a note by the nightstand before I leave, but I wake her up.

"Where are you going? It's only 6AM." She ask

"I'm going to head in early. Take your time getting ready and come into the office when you're ready." I tell her.

She frowns and pulls me close to the bed and says, "I won't see you here for a while." She kneels up on the bed so that we are face to face and she kisses me softly. It's seductive and sweet at the same time. She lays on long sweet lingering kisses on my lips. It's soft and lovingly tender unlike our escapades yesterday. Before I know it, she's already unbuttoned my shirt and pants that I just put on. But WeiWei is insistent and I don't want to neglect her. I lovingly embrace her and softly kiss her lips and neck and softly rub my hand against her sex and she's already wet.

WeiWei grabs me around my hips and bends down to lick my member equally tender and soft and flicks the tip of my head. I don't think I can hold out. It's sensual and soft - unlike the type of sex we had yesterday in the office or the shower, but equally arousing.

She wants me.

We make love for a long time, fondling each other, and kissing. We both make sure to control our tempo to extend this love making session for as long as possible. I like this type of sex too. I'm so turned on by my sexy vixen whose willing to walk around my office naked and this sweet WeiWei who makes me feel like there is no one else more important than me.  "Baby, I love you." I tell her in between kissing and investigating every part of her body. And she reciprocates with her confession. It's enough to drive me crazy. I climax into her and incentivize myself, "the next time I make love to you, I'll make sure I've secured the contract with Feng Tang."

I sound like one of those guys at the basketball game asking Weiwei if they can win for her.

WeiWei does not reject me like the other guys and sweetly says, "I can't wait. I know it'll happen. Focus on work and don't worry about me. I'll make sure to care for the home."

She's perfect. She's not needy and she's  independent. I can't wait to be back in bed with her again doing this.

****

The next 2 ½ weeks fly by with working around the clock, but WeiWei makes sure to care for me and the employees. She's set up a meal ordering delivery app so the guys can select their own hot meals while she works out a delivery schedule with the restaurants. She's even set up sleeping stations for the guys and they are able to at least sleep a few hours on a comfortable mattress. She's our mother hen.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish the optimization coding in time, but her encouragement keeps me going. We are 2 days before the meeting and our final testing was successful. We did it!!

Now we just need to prepare for the presentation and agreed that we'd make the final touches in Shanghai since we are arriving 1 day early.

I go home to pack for my trip and WeiWei starts to pack too.

"Are you going back to the apartment?" I ask her.

"No, I'm moving to the dorm. Tomorrow is class registration and school starts again." She tells me.

That's right. I've been so focused on work that I forgot about WeiWei starting school again. I had planned on going with her to register for classes mainly, I wanted to make another public declaration that she's mine. "I'm sorry I can't take you to register tomorrow."

She smiles and honestly says, "I'm scared of the large crowd that would form if you did."

As we make our last inspection of the home, my parents arrive unannounced to collect their paintings and drawings. I ask WeiWei to prepare some tea and she leaves for the kitchen. My mom cautiously say, "we're not close minded, but she's still a student." And before she can go into her "you have to take responsibilities if you're going to take advantage" speech, I cut her off and assure her it's not what she's thinking. I explained there were issues with her accommodations and stayed a few days while I slept at the office with the other guys. She's relieved and does not press the issue.

I go to find WeiWei in the kitchen making tea and she starts to bounce up and down lightly. "What do I do?" And I smile her being nervous

She's worried and questions, "what if they think I'm a girl with loose morals."

And I jokingly tell her, "my parents typically think I'm the one with loose morals."

But this isn't enough to satisfy her. I prod her to serve tea and walk out of the kitchen with her. My mother cannot wait to start talking to WeiWei and reassured her that they understand the situation.

I was planning on dropping WeiWei off at the dorm before heading to the airport, but I decide to make my public declaration with the assistance of my parents. "Mom and dad, I have to get to the airport and won't have time to drop WeiWei off at school. Could you drop her off on your way back home?" Professor Xiao and Professor Lin dropping off their daughter-in-law on that awful school forum should keep all the admirers away.

WeiWei looks at me terrified by the suggestion, but it's already agreed upon and I start to head out. WeiWei follows me to door and I lean in and whisper, "even if I can't accompany you to register for classes, I intend to make a big fuss" and smile at her. I quickly lean in and kiss her good bye.