Episode 18

Jungkook pov ~~~
When I was in my bed watching TV I got message from Y/n that she was going to sleep. But I told her to call me. So I video call her.

She was looking very cute I that cute nightwares. As she usually didnt wear any makeup in routine so their is no difference in her face beauty as it is natural.... ofcourse she doesnt even need makeup.....

Jungkook:"I told you to call me why you messaged me??"
Y/n:"I thought may be my call will disturb you... so? By the way what are you doing?"
Jungkook:"I'm watching TV and by the way I'm your call didnt disturb me ok... and what are you upto?"
Y/n:" I'm just sleepy and going to sleep."

Then after some random talk I noticed that Y/n felt sleep on the video call. Despite of disconnecting the call I'm just staring at her lovingly and admiring her beauty.

She was looking so innocent while sleeping like a little koala. I really wanna hug her at that moment. Then after sometime me also drifted to sleep unknowingly while staring at her.

Time skip~~~
Y/n pov ~~
Nowadays jungkook took care of me. Sometimes he feed me with his hands while I was busy in my work. He used to bought lunch for me and we have lunch together. I really like his actions.

Maybe I like him. Maybe I start falling for him.... but he is an idol,a famous personality so I think he deserves better and also I'm not a type of girl may be he likes.....

It was the event day. All the members admire my work. Especially taehyung jimin and kookie.

It was very tiring for the members. I saw it first time how they run from here to there for their performances.. they are really hardworking.......

After the event, the members are going to have party at their dorm so they invited me too as they wanted me to cook for them some delicious food.....

So I agreed to it as tomorrow was my day off. So today I'm going to bangtan dorm for the first time to have a party and a night out tooo.......

So I came back to home and packed all my stuff which I needed in my bag. Then after taking shower and wearing Jean's with crop top, I went to their dorm....

I also bought some chocolates snacks and drinks for them on my way to dorm....