(Chapter 24) First Date

After they were done, they just lied down together, in each other's arms and drifted to sleep.

    A loud notification sound woke Akaashi up. He slowly managed to slip away from Bokuto's tight grip. He got up, wore his pants and walked to the table where he left his phone. He picked it up and saw 7 messages from Kuroo.

 He picked it up and saw 7 messages from Kuroo

    He sighed and clicked on the video. The first two seconds defined the colour black. Then the camera slightly lifted up to show a messy bunch of leaves. It wasn't so bright.

       ...a park..?

    Then the view lifted further to show the back side of two people sitting on a bench with no space between them, though they had the whole bench for themeselves.

    Then finally he could hear voices.

"Kuroo.. isn't this creepy? Let them have their time alone and let's go home.."

"You don't get it Kenma.. they'll surely love me for filming this."

    Because of Kuroo's voice, he couldn't hear what the conversation between the two males on the bench.

    But he knew it all too well. His mind raced back to the time the video was filmed, while his eyes blankly watched the video.

~~flash back to 4 years ago brought to you by Nishinoya's kneepads~~

    ..the sky was painted orange, a gentle breeze caused the leaves to rustle, and the only sound to be heard was the setter's and the Ace's steady breathing, and the occasional 'swoosh' when little squirrels swiftly ran across the branches of the tree..

     ..it made his heart skip a beat as the love of his life slipped his hand into his own. They both looked away from each other, desperately trying to hide the blush creeping upon their faces.

     And then Bokuto finally spoke up, breaking the silence.

"So.. I.. I really had fun today. Thank you for going with me."

"I had fun too. Looking forward to spending time with you again."

"Akaashi, this might seem to fast.. but, I love you."

     Akaashi whipped his head around, making eye contact with the Ace, as his eye widened.

     Bokuto saw his reaction.

Of course he'll be freaked out. Shit.. I wanna bury myself right here, right now.

     Bokuto felt a tug at his heart. He felt suffocated. He held his breath against his will and bit his lip in an attempt to keep his eyes from welling up.

Oh no.. he looks concerned.

     He didn't want Akaashi to worry, no matter what. He let out a weak chuckle, trying to convince the setter that's he's okay.

     But he wasn't. His voice cracked as he spoke.

"Hey.. chill. Don't worry about it too much. I'm the same old Bokuto. But if you don't wanna talk to me anym-"

     Next thing he knew was that Akaashi's lips were on his slightly chapped ones. Akaashi's unbelievably kissable, pink and plump lips were on his.

     His owl-like eyes went big at the contact. His shirt was pulled closer to Akaashi and the setter's other hand caressed the side of his neck.

Whatthefuckisthisadream?!???

     The pit of his stomach felt warm and his heart went crazily hyper. He felt chills almost everywhere on his body and couldn't move for goddamn's sake.
He felt like he was gonna faint then and there.

     Then as their lips parted a few millimetres, Akaashi looked up at him through his eyelashes, and closed his eyes again.

     This time, instead of just pressing on his lips, he went for a kiss. He pushed his lower lip between Bokuto's rather ajar ones.

     He kissed him. Like, really kissed him.

(A/N: I

(A/N: I. FOUND. THE. PERFECT. PIC. AGAIN. WHAT. THE. FUCK.)

     This time it hit Bokuto even more intense, but he manged to move his hands and slowly cup his date's cheeks.

     Akaashi's hand slipped to Bokuto's shoulder, and then below, to his chest. He rested his other hand behind his head.

     Bokuto could finally feel the raven coloured locks. They were so, so soft. He entangled his fingers in them. He could stay like that forever.

     They finally parted, out of breath.

"Don't ever say that."

"Huh?"

"What made you think I don't like you?"

"I- .. What- Does that mean that you..?"

~~End of flashback brought to you by Suga's scarf~~

     The video ended long ago, but he was still blindly staring at his phone. He smiled and looked back at the sleeping Bokuto.

"I love you too, Bokuto-san." He uttered, little over a whisper.

    He watched as Bokuto stirred just to change his position and continue his deep slumber.

    He looked back at the phone that he now placed in the table and frowned.

So Kuroo san saw us..?

    He blushed and covered his face from no one in particular.

Make sure you bring a camera today too, Kuroo san.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N: Okay so like, have you guys seen the stage actor of Akaashi?! He's fucking gorgeous. Yuuki Kosei. Google him RIGHT. NOW. Thank me later. Byee.. luv yous<33)

(Edit: ok so I saw this art by @/rivanoia on twitter and it reminded me of this chap so I'm leaving it here for y'all.)