Prologue

• Dedicated to the person reading this... Thanks so much!

*****************

Prologue:

Ash:

The sky was a lifeless patch of grey, with snow drifting down in a flourish. I was lying in the snow in the forest, watching as the beautiful flakes dance into my muzzle. I whimpered at the pain, that was now shooting up my leg. I had gotten into a fight with one of the big, bulky wolves in the other side of town and he had teared a part of my flesh out from my hind legs. Now, there was a pool of fresh blood beside me, slowing melting the snow. The pack was out hunting today, and I was the one that was left behind to look after the den. Rylan is gonna rip me to shreds when he finds out I got into another fight. 

 It's not going to be long until something comes to finish me off. Maybe a bear... 

My leg was still on fire, and the cold gnawed at my torn flesh. I was about to lose hope. I let out one last hopeless howl, praying that Rylan and the pack could hear me. I felt my heavy lids beginning to close-until I heard footsteps. 

I forced my eyes open. 

Oh no... It was a human.Not just any human. A girl.  A tall, strikingly girl with long, corn-silk like hazel-brown hair flowing down her shoulders and wide, innocent green eyes with luxerious lashes. She was wearing a wool hat, and her cheeks were red from the harsh weather. I watched as she shuffled towards me, hands in her pockets. My first instinct was to run, but I was too weak for that. I whimpered, begging her not to come any closer. But she seemed determined, with her lips set into a straight line.

Why is she so far in the woods? I asked myself. Is she going to kill me?

She kneeled down in front of me, then ran her long, graceful fingers through my outer coat. Close up, she was more beautiful. Her large violet eyes were flecked with green and blue, and her nose was like a little slippery ski hill, it was too damn perfect to be real. Her raspberry coloured lips twitched and her eyes trailed down my body, then her gaze landed on my wound. I took a good sniff. She smelled amazing. Like french vanilla and candy. She didn't have a hint of freckles. 

"Oh my god."She said out loud. Her voice was angelic, all bells and velvet. She sank her fingers into my coat and brushed the hair onto of my head. 

I was amazed. She was the first human that was not terrified by me. 

She began to look worried, her lips frowning, and her brows furrowed. I noticed a little scar beside her temple, which was practically invisible, unless you squinted and looked really hard. Her hands went to my leg and her cool fingers brushed my burning skin. 

"Don't go anywhere."She commanded and suddenly rose up, turning away from me. I thought that she was going to leave me, and for a second-I felt abandoned, even thought I've only known the girl for a few minutes. I watched her disappear into the woods... 

My wound was burning, my leg was on fire. My whole body started to shake and twist with pain, as  I felt damp sweat in my fur. I couldn't take it... It hurt too badly... 

I flinched when I heard the footsteps again. But this time, they were urgent, and they were pounding in my ear. It sounded like thunder to me. 

When I opened my eyes again, the girl was hovering over me, her hair grazing my leg and her was dabbing something onto my leg, that burned my wound and sent fire burning on my wound again. I howled and tried to break free from her grip. She lifted her chin and looked me right into the eyes. 

Those eyes... So honest and somber, filled with pain and longing. 

I watched as she wrapped up my wound with a long, bandage and she dabbed some yellowy stuff on my leg, causing a soothing and cool sensation on my leg. I waited until she was done, to whimper again.

Thank you. I tried to say. 

She smiled, a dazzling and mindboggling smile. 

It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. 

I watched as she vanished into the woods, without a trace. 

Wait... I wanted to beg and whimper. I didn't even get to know your name... 

Then, everything went black.

**********************

Author's note: 

HEY EVERYONE. Sorry I sound like a freak, I'm really excited because this is my 1st werewolf story!!! I really hope I'll be able to make it on the hot list with this story! KK, it's on my new years resolutions!! (Yes, i know, i am a nerd 4  making resolutions.)

Anyways, do ya guys like this so far? ANY SUGGESTIONS? 

Huh?Huh?Huh?

XOXO