Chapter 14: Moment(SPG)

Author's POV

Clairre closed her eyes and feel those sweet kisses that her husband is giving her. The most sweetest kisses she have ever received. Xander started to undress her and she do the same with his tux. Her fingers found the buttons of it but she could hardly remove each of them.Impatiently, her one hand found his Xander's belt and unbuckled it quickly, then unbutton his slacks and unzipped it.

"Uh-uh," Xander grab her hand, stopping her from sliding inside his slacks.Nang tignan niya ito ay nangingiti na. Nakaangat ang mga kilay, nasisiyahan sa pagigina gresibo niya. She can feel him already, he's turned on, why he needs to stop her?

Napanguso lang siya, parang gusto niyang mahiya dahil ang bilis bilis niya at halata talaga ang pagiging agresibo. How can he manage to make things slow when he's already hard?Medyo umalis ito sa ibabaw niya at hinila pababa ang sando niyang naibaba lang hanggang sa bewang kanina. Xander put her cloth to the carpeted floor and he gets back above her, arching a brow while looking at her breast. Her dress is built in.

"Please," she arched her body, urging him to touch her more.Xander started to kiss her breast while his fingers rubbing the thin clothe at the center of her womanhood. It aches her, she wants him to slide his finger inside so she could feel him in flesh, but her husband is giving her a hard time.

"Please, Xander, put your fingers inside of me." she begged, arching her hips to meet his fingers.He didn't listen, instead, he suck her nipple alternately, making her attention go back to his mouth and how he please her buy sucking and licking her nipples. She gets high and her body is reacting so much. Nag-iiinit na siya at ramdam na ramdam na ang kagustuhan na maangkin nila ang isa't-isa. Clairre almost catch her breath when Xander stop and rolled over her side.

"What are you doing..." she hissed at him, glaring at her boyfriend who lay beside her, stopping whatever he's doing.

"Come, let's remove your underwear."Nagdadalawang isip pa kung susunod ba dahil bahagyang nawala na ang excitement niya, pero may ibang balak yata ang jowa niya hindi lang sinabi sa kanya kaagad. Xander removed his clothes, leaving his boxer shorts, his erection is distracting and at the same time, it's very tempting.Her boyfriend was the one who remove down her underwear and made her sit on his stomach.

"What are you thinking?" She asked, curious, she can feel his ripped muscles against her wetness.Minamasahe nito ang dibdib niya, ibinabalik ang init ng kanyang katawan.

"Ride on my face." He demanded in a husk tone. "Make love with my tongue, wife."Ann bite her lower lip, then she nod, she love the idea.She crawl above her husband until her thighs reach his face. She's facing the wall. She grip on the headrest of the bed when Xander's minty breath his her femininity, it tickles her and damn, she gets wetter.Her knees bent between his head, she is biting her lips, the anticipation is unbearable. She badly needs to start or else she would lose her sanity.

"Move," Xander whispered sexily.Her husband parted her legs wider to give his tongue a perfect access to her womanhood. Napapikit siya nang hindi pa siya gumagalaw ay naramdaman niya ang dulo ng dila ng asawa na tinutudyo ang kuntil niya, animo pinapalabas 'yon.Hindi siya kaagad nakagalaw, kaagad na binalot ng matinding kiliti. Unlike her, Xander can't help himself anymore. He continue poking her cl*toris using the tip of his tongue. Her mouth open with the sensation.

"Ohh, mmm..." and she started moving her hips, forward and backward, rubbing her femininity against her husband pierced hot tongue.Xander small groans of satisfaction turns her on. Sinabayan nang pag-giling ng balakang niya ang pagpapaikot ng dila ng asawa sa pagkababae niya, madiin, mapusok at uhaw. Her head tilted, her boobs are bouncing sexily while she's gripping to the headrest of the bed.

"Oh, yes, Xander, ang sarap... you're so good," she moan in so much pleasure, praising Xander's tongue performance.He's really expert in licking session. Masarap gumalaw ang dila nito at palagi siyang dinadala sa dulo ng kaligayahan.Kielton's hand reach for her boobs and he started palming it, he played with her hardened nipples, adding another pleasure in her lower abdomen.

"Uhh! Mmm! Yes! Ahh, ahh..."She's literally riding above his face. She can even feel the tip of his nose sometimes when she move wildly. She don't mind if her boyfriend's face would get wet because of her, it seems like he don't mind it either. All they want is to please each other even in a dirty way.

"Xander..." kapos ang hininga na tawag niya sa asawa at napakapit sa ulo nito nang isubsob nito ang mukha sa pagkababae niya at sipsipin ang sensitibong kuntil doon. Clairre closed her eyes tightly when she felt like she's close. Xander really knew her weakness and how to bring her to the edge by sipping her cl*toris.Nanigas ang mga hita niya at humigpit ang pagkapit sa ulo ng asawa nang masarap na sinipsip nang sinipsip nito ang parteng 'yon ng kanyang pagkakababae na namimintig dahil sa matinding sarap.

"Xander!" She almost scream his name when she reached her climax.Her eyes shut and it feels like her world stop from that mind blowing orgasm.One more lick before he stop and let her rest for awhile.She felt him giving her thighs a feathery kisses and she found it sweet.Nanghihina na umalis siya sa uluhan ng asawa. Tumabi siya rito, ngunit nakaupo. Ibinabalik niya ang lakas na nawala sa kanya.Nang tumagilid ito at ipinaghiwalay ang mga hita niya, nanlalaki ang mga mata na tinignan niya ang jowa.Xander place his head between her thighs again.

"Give me more minutes to rest." She said softly, brushing his hair using her fingers."It's reddish now..." he murmured, staring at her femininity.Hindi niya alam kung mahihiya siya, pamumulahan ng mukha o matatawa ba. He's checking her body... he owns her body."Nasobrahan sa ano..." Hindi niya matuluy-tuloy ang sasabihin, tinamaan na ng hiya."... sa sipsip." tapos ay kinindatan siya na ikinapula lalo ng mukha niya. "My wife is blushing,

Umirap lang si Clairre at nagkunyaring hindi apektado sa panunukso nito sa kanya."Do you want to continue? Or too tired already?" He asked lightly, kissing her thighs."Let's continue, but not with that licking part."Xander groaned. Parang nalugi. "Alright,"She smile and gently push his head away from her femininity."Face the wall," he ordered.Umangat ang kilay niya pero sinunod ang sinabi ng kasama. She face the headrest of the bed, the wall.

"Baby..." Xander whispered impatiently when she didn't do the position that he desired.

"Naughty"he whispered under her ear, before he grab her hair using his one hand. Xander slap her butt cheek and position himself on her entrance. She bit her lip and wait for him to finally take her.

"Ahh yes, yes, Xander, ummm..."Her boobs are bouncing again and every time he slam roughly behind her, the more she heard the cricking sounds of the bed.Almost of the romanic petals are now on the floor, leaving them the crumpled white thick bed sheet and comforter. Xander's small moan of pleasure is even more satisfying to hear than her own loud scandalous moans. But for sure, her husband loves hearing her moans.Bumukas ang bibig niya sa labis na kaluguran habang dinadama ang marahas at madiin na pagbayo ng kasintahan mula sa kanyang likod. Sinasabayan din nito ang paminsang-minsang pagsampal sa kanyang pigi na dumadagdag sa sarap ng kanilang pinagsasaluhan.

"Yes, that's it, mmm, more... more, ohh..."When Xander thrust became more rough, Clairre let go of the headrest and hugged Kielton's arms that around her.He automatically grab her closer to his, her back bounce on his wet chest. And his both hands are now on her boobs, playing and pinching her nipples. Naninigas na ang mga 'yon at apekatadong-apektado sa ginagawa ng asawa.Now that their body is rubbing each others skin, feeling each others sweats, that's easy for her to reach another orgasm.Every thrust is a pleasure, their moans, the way they called each others name, everything is just so special. He must be rough, but he made sure that she can still feel his loves for her.

"Xander, I'm... I'm gonna come... uhhh,"Mahigpit na nayakap niya ang medyo pawisan na braso ng asawa nang maramdaman ang pagragasa ng kiliti pababa galing sa kanyang puson.When Xander buried his face on her sweaty neck and buried his dick deeper inside of her, she knew exactly that he's on his peak.Her head tilted back deliciously when they both reached the sweetness of their orgasm. They are panting, sweating and they are both pleased.After a few moment, they both lay in bed, facing each other, there's a contented smile on their lips, his arm is territorially around her and she likes him being this territorial to her.

"I love you, love" sabay naming sabi at nakatulog sa sobrang pagod.

End