There are a lot of thoughts going around Lisa's mind. What if she mess up? What if she accidentally give the wrong change or order? She can't possibly take that—

"Excuse me."
Her head shot up after hearing an English speaking word, there's a hint of foreign accent to it. To her surprise, it's from a Korean. She cannot describe her hair distinctively, it goes between blondé and orange. Her figure is slim, torsos extended and a swan-like neck, she thought she's really beautiful.

"Yes, how may I help you?"
She thought the girl probably doesn't speak Korean so she initiated to talk in English furthermore.

The girl smiled shyly, after tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she cleared her throat.
"I'm looking for Hye Soo eonnie, I am Chaeyoung, by the way."
Chaeyoung extended her hand, Lisa gladly accepted it. They shook their palms for a second before she answered.

"I am Lisa, eonnie is probably attending customers, should I call her?"

"Yes, please, thank you very much."

Needless then, Hye Soo suddenly came, in her hands is a tray containing empty mugs and wrappers. Lisa immediately helped her carry, the older muttered a small "thanks" then she noticed the tall blondé standing.

"Chaeyoung!"
She greeted Chaeyoung with a tight hug, the girl hasn't been showing up lately and it almost worried her.

"Eonnie, how have you been?"

She spoke in a perfect Korean, Lisa realized that she must be fluent with two languages, somehow she's amazed, although she is a multilingual herself.

"It's been a long time since your visit here, and you seldom answer my texts, is it your goal to make me worry for your clumsy ass?"

"I had to fix documents for my transfer, also I was busy looking for a place lately."

"Oh well, we should probably just tall later, this is my assistant here, Lisa, talk to her and don't scare her off!"

"Eonnie, I'm not even scary."

Hye Soo jokingly grimaced before leaving the two alone. Chaeyoung immediately sat beside Lisa, curious about the girl.

"So you don't speak Korean?"

"I do speak Korean."

Chaeyoung made a comical gasp, her eyes wide with hands covering her mouth.
"Oh really? But are you a foreigner?"

Lisa nodded while jotting down the purchase of a customer.
"I am from Thailand, I recently moved here."

"Oh gosh, alone?"

"Yeah, well it's not like I have a choice, my mom has to take care of our business in my homeland."

"How hard must it have been for you? While me I'm struggling and hesitating to live alone."
Chaeyoung stared at her nails for a long time, almost zoning out.

"I can give you the contact number of the agent I bought a unit from, who knows we might be neighbors."

"What? That's so nice of you! I mean it would be hella better to buy a unit from someone reliable, I don't want to mess up."

"Why are you finding a unit, anyway?"

"I'm transferring school, actually, Naekkum School of Arts, that's why I came here to meet Jimin, he's part of the council so I thought I could ask for a little help."

By the mention of the guy's name, Lisa's ear perked up.
"Ohh, you know Jimin?"

Chaeyoung gave her a tight lip smile before nodding timidly.
"We knew each other since we were like babies, I've been dealing with that manwhore for how many years now."

"Pfft, Jimin seems a nice guy."

Chaeyoung made a horrified expression, "Oh gosh, don't tell me he performed his witchcraft on you!"

"What?"

"Is he flirting with you?" Chaeyoung's eyes narrowed to Lisa, it made her gulp. But flirting? Nah, no way in hell, she thought.

"Of course not! He's just kind to me."

"Then you passed the vibe check, don't fall for that dwarf."
Lisa let out an ugly laugh, she can't believe Chaeyoung behind her innocent face has a sharp tongue.

"So is he upstairs?"
Chaeyoung pointed the door, she probably goes there frequently.

"Yeah, with the other guys."

"Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Yeah, you know them two?"

"Of course, I told you we were friends since then."

"Woah, you managed to be friends with someone like Jungkook for that long?"
After saying that, Lisa's eyes widened in realization. She could've offended Chaeyoung!

Luckily, Chaeyoung doesn't seem to take it seriously. Instead, she chuckled lightly.
"I guess people change, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. But honestly, I don't blame him."

Lisa fell silent thinking about what did really happen to Jungkook that makes him act the way he is? Did she poorly judged him?

"Lisa, have you ever lost someone very dear to you?"