Horny pill

Jungkook and y/n decided to do a challenge, both of them take a pill and see how long they can last without having sex. Y/n thought it was a good idea so here they are.

"Y/nnn, do we really have to do this?" Jungkook asked a little upset

"Yess, it'll be fun, now take the pill already!" Y/n said already swallowing hers.
Jungkook looked at the pill, then swallowed it, feeling icky after.

"Ok now we wait! To make the challenge harder let's watch 365 days!" Y/n said excitedly
Jungkook groaned as he was going to sit on the couch with y/n to watch the movie.

50 minutes into the movie and the pill started working. Y/n was moving her legs a lot while watching the movie. Jungkook suddenly got hard.

"Y/n, do we have to do this ? What's so great about this challenge? It seems boring."

"Yes Jungkook, who ever makes a move on eachother loses, and I don't like to lose. Jungkook sighed.

15 minutes later and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

"Y/n I can't wait anymore." Jungkook said pushing me on the couch.

"Jungkook wait—" I suddenly got caught off with a sloppy kiss.

"You lost." I smirked at Jungkook knowing that I'm the victor of the challenge.

"Oh shut up." He said kissing me harder.

At the rest of the night was history.
Next morning.

Both Jungkook and y/n woke up naked. They went a total of 10 rounds last night. Jungkook looked at y/n looking at the ceiling.

"So, another round?" He smirked

The end .

IDK WHY I MADE THIS ENJOY