"A dream is a wish, you heart makes," she started. "When you're fast asleep," she continues.

In dreams you will lose your heartaches,

Whatever you wish for, you keep,

Have faith in your dreams and someday,

Your rainbow will come smiling through,

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing,

That dream that you wish,

Will come true~

Then I fell into a deep sleep.

**

The next day, I went to school, I was forced to, Mom said she's fine and that the doctors will take care of her, I promised I'll come home as soon as possible.

I feel weak.

As I arrived in the classroom, Alina bombarded me with questions, I couldn't answer any of them.

"Girl, ano nangyari sayo? Hindi ka sumasagot sa tawag ko? Kamusta na nga pala si tita? Okay na ba siya? By the way, you've got dark circles underneath your eyes!" She exclaimed like she was shocked. "Natutulog ka pa ba? Gosh, should I make an appointment between you and my personal dermatologist? Sis, you need it." She suggested.

"Okay lang ako, thanks." I slightly smiled.

A few minutes later the teacher entered, she started with the lessons which will be appearing on our finals. I couldn't concentrate well, I was partly thinking of our family's financial issues and my mom.

"Miss Montenegro?" The teacher called out, I see the whole class looking at me. "Are you listening?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

"If so, stand up and state out the answer to the whole class, please answer the equation, find the value of 'x' for the given equation 12+2x+18=10" She strictly said.

I find the equation really easy, so I answered it in no time, "The value of 'x' is negative ten." I answered.

"oohhh~" I heard one student said.

"Next time, stop day dreaming in my class, sit down."

I just sighed.

**

"Natalia, sama ka saamin mamaya? Birthday kasi ng boyfriend ni Jane, inaaya niya tayo, yung kaibigan ba yun ni Dwayne? Basta yun HAHA!"

"I can't, uuwi ako kaagad, pupunta ako sa Hospital." I apologetically said.

"Ayan ka nanaman, kalian ka ba makakasama? Uuwi ka rin naman, hindi mo ba pwede iwan Mommy mo? Surely the doctors are taking good care of her."

Medyo naiirita na ako pero hindi ko pinahalata, masyado rin kasi demanding si Alina, hindi niya ako naiintindihan. "Next time nalang, pag maayos na lahat."

"Edi bahala ka." She rolled her eyes.

"Tsk," I said. We were about to go to our school's cafeteria when my class adviser called me, "Natalia Shay?"

I questionedly looked back at her and said, "Yes ma'am?"

"I excused you from your last subject, please come with me to my office." Then she started to walk, nagpaalam muna ako kay Alina, sasama nalang daw siya kanila Jana, then I followed my adviser.