Ch.7 || ~Dumbass~

"Whats that?"

~Minho's POV~

As those words came out of his mouth,I could feel everyone's eyes widened. What did I even say??

"Whats wrong??I'm just asking what is a Period" I said while weirdly looking at them.

"Y-You're joking right??" Felix said as he looked at me in disbelief.Whats wrong with them?

"Wow,I knew that you were dumb but didn't know that you are this dumb" Seungmin said as if its such a big deal.

"Hey!Did you just call me dumb!??" I said,my eyes widened as I sent a death glare to him.

"Sorry" He said,looking down after I scolded him.

Oh God,Am I really that scary??

"Are they scared of you?" Wooyeon leaned near me and whispered in my ears.For some reasons,I felt goosebumps when she did that.

"Not really.Just sometimes" I said blushing a little.Minho!Why are you blushing so much.Stop it!She did not kiss you..

"Tsk,You get flustered too easily" She chuckled a little and turned her head back to the boys.

She's cute.

What is wrong with me today??I guess I'm drunk.

I was slapping myself in my cheeks repeatedly not realizing that the others are watching like I'm an alien or something.

"What??" I said looking at them.

"He is drunk" Felix whispered onto Wooyeon's ears.
Does he think I'm deaf??

"Did he drink??" Wooyeon asked him.

"No"

"Then how is he drunk??" She asked him rasing an eyebrow. She is dumb....

Felix just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Weird" She said,looking confused.

"How can someone be drunk without even drinking??" She sighed and shook her head.She brought her head up and met my eyes which were glued on her.

I quickly looked away and turned to the guys.

~Wooyeon's POV~

Hmmm....How can he be drunk without drinking??I was deep in my thoughts and didn't notice that someone was eyeing me the whole time.I looked up to see who the person was and of course

It was Minho.

As soon as we made eye contact,I thought he will wink at me but he looked away,blinking repeatedly and looking at the guys again.

Wow,I didn't expect him to be flustered so easily.Through his face,he looks like a flirt or a playboy.But I think he isn't like that :)

Haha.Cute
Wut is wrong with me today??

~3rd Person's POV~

The moment Minho looked away from her,he spoke.

"Back to what I was saying" Minho was quite shy and was speaking in hesitation.

As he said that,Wooyeon flashed a small smile cuz of his cuteness.

"Lovebirds" Felix whispered onto Jeongin's ears and Jeongin replied with "I know right" , still whispering.Both giggled like immature kids.

Minho heard that but ignored them completely and continued.

"Can someone just tell me WHAT is that?"