The Zi-O Sidestories III: Survival

Start from the beginning

Konomama Shout it out! Shout it out!

The Floor Guardians making their appearance, Aura grinning and Mare smiling shyly, Cocyutus spinning his axe before standing straight, Shalltear bowing like a Proper Lady, Demiurge transforming into Kamen Rider Woz and Albedo looking at the screen with a blush and Yandere Face.

Ima wo susume yō

Brain, Climb, Gazef released their swords.

Madō hi mo Ikudo tonaku Asu no tobira tatake

Then it showed the family tree of King Ramposa III at the top, then Prince Barbro, Prince Zanac and Princess Renner with a Yandereish and Evil Face but it was shown by a book of an Unknown Man with a hood.

Mitsumeta sono saki ni

It shows the Pleaides showing their skills, Yuri practicing her punches, Lupusregina winking before unleashing her claws and scratches the screen, Naberal then uses Lightning, Solution's butt was shown and she giggled, CZ fires her guns, then Entoma then raises her insect hands.

Tobikonde mitara

Then it shows the Goblin Army smiling with Enri and Nphirea.

Believe yourself!

Then the Rusted statues of the 20 Kamen Riders crumbling down as they all posed.

Now, Over Quartzer!

Momonga taking the form of Tokiwa Sougo then transforms into Kamen Rider Zi-O and doing his pose.

Toki no ame Surinukete Tomo ni

Then it shows every Overlord Character were surprised as they saw the Froze of the Kamen Riders doing their Rider Kicks.

You, Over Quartzer!

At a very fast motion, Zi-O II appears first then poses, next is Grand Zi-O with the Emblems of all 20 Riders floating around him in a circle and Zi-O Ohma Form standing on a building with a Massive Statue of Ohma Zi-O behind him.

Mirai wo koe yō

Then it shows Geiz firing the Zikan Zaw in Bow Mode and swings it in Axe mode, before Geiz Revive appears, both in Gouretsu/Shippu Form in split screen, then lastly Geiz Majesty standing in the middle with the 19 Ridewatches of the Secondary Riders floating around her.

Kako no ishi wa Uso de wa azamuke nai

Then it shows Woz with White Woz's tablet, then Woz Shinobi Form doing handsigns, Woz Quiz Form showing up, Woz Kikai Form moving arms in a mechanical way with Electricity Emitting and lastly Woz Ginga Form holding a Universe in his hands.

Kanjiro sō Nexus Future

Then it shows Ohma Zi-O sitting on the throne with Albedo on his side as the Guardians bowed in their knees.

Now, Over "Quartzer"

Then it shows a Deserted Background with Destroyed Cities as Zi-O came face to face with Ohma Zi-O.

Mabayui sekai

Then both of them charged and swings their fist against each other.

Misete

The Title: Kamen Rider X Overlord: The Reign of Zi-O logo appeared.

The Ogres who joined Enri's side has been planting barricades and the Goblins where hammering them down.

Goblin: Okay, good!

Goblin 2: Over there, next!

The Vigilante Group are also helping by carrying heavy stuff as well. Jugem looked behind and saw Enri arriving on the nick of time.