The Zi-O Sidestories: FINALE

Back in Nazarick...

Ohma Zi-O: Now, I will begin Shalltear's Resurrection. Albedo, keep an eye on Shalltear's name on the list. If she is still under mind control...

Albedo still looks at the computer generated List with Shalltear's name on it.

Demiurge: Lord Zi-O, if that happens, we shall be the ones who will take care of her.

Ohma Zi-O: Demiurge.

Demiurge: Allowing Lord Zi-O, the Supreme One, to face any further danger is the most foolish of decisions.

Ohma Zi-O: No but...

Albedo: If Shalltear continues to revolt against us, the guardians here will be her opponent. Please step down, my Lord.

Ohma Zi-O: Understood. Guardians, if that happens, I will leave it to you.

They all bowed in respect.

Albedo: Zi-O sama, You just have to be on our side. If all of the Supreme Beings are gone, to whom who can we fledge to fidelity? And even if we know we weren't tossed aside, it is lonely that no one is here.

Ohma Zi-O: You're right. *he looks at the Flags bearing the emblems of his Former Comrades* It is lonely when everyone is gone. GUARDIANS, PROTECT ME! NOW LET US BEGIN!

Floor Guardians: HAI!

Ohma Zi-O: *mind* It costs 500 million gold to revive Shalltear... but... I have a better idea.

Ohma Zi-O then summons a clock as he puts the piece of Shalltear's remains. Then the clock rotates backwards at a fast rate as it reverts all of the damage that Ohma Zi-O did to her including the time she was under Mind Control while still retaining her memories. The clock disappears revealing Shalltear naked as a pure maiden, asleep like Sleeping Beauty. The Guardians watched.

Ohma Zi-O: Albedo!

Albedo then looks at the list that the mind control is out of the list.

Albedo: Please be at ease. It seems the mind control is gone.

Ohma Zi-O: I see.

He then walks slowly to Shalltear. He summons a blanket and throws it to Shalltear covering her whole body. He goes down to his knee and looks at her.

Ohma Zi-O: Shalltear.

She woke up as her vision is still blurred until it cleared up revealing Ohma Zi-O.

Shalltear: Lord Zi-O?

He gently grabs her head and body as he pulls her near him making her blush in surprise.

Ohma Zi-O: Thank Goodness. No, I'm sorry. Everything was because of my mistake.

Shalltear: Oh, no but... I don't know what's going on but...

She reaches her hands to Ohma Zi-O trying to hug him as he flinches back in surprise.

Shalltear: It's impossible for Lord Zi-O to make a mistake!

Ohma Zi-O: Ahhh, Shalltear?!

Shalltear: *heart shaped eyes* Ah, so this is where my first time will be!

Albedo: Lord Zi-O, I think Shalltear is a bit exhausted. Plus, he promised to give me his first time!

Shalltear: WHAT?! SURELY YOU CAN'T MEAN THAT, ZI-O-SAMA?!

Ohma Zi-O: Ladies, ladies! Calm down, please!

He stood up as Shalltear covers herself with a blanket.