The Zi-O Sidestories III: Baharuth Empire

A chained and captured Death Knight let out a cold breath as lots of Robed People gasped and the old man appeared back in the Epilogue of Season 2 as the Death Knight let out a cold breath as the Old Man goes closer to it.

Old Man: Oh, Death Knight. Summon Undead 6th.

He raised his palm as an Azure Magical Circle appeared on his palm.

Old Man: Submit to me.

The Old Man uses Hypnosis to the Death Knight but it resisted.

Old Man: Submission is still impossible...If I could overcome this, I would surpass Rigrit Bers Caudrau and become the Most Supreme of Magic Casters...

Robed Man: Teacher, I believed you already surpassed the power of the Thirteen Heroes.

Old Man: But not the Kamen Riders, especially the Demon King of Time, Ohma Zi-O returned to the living, there is no way to surpass him...

He then walks out of the exit as the Robed Men moved out of the way. As they were walking upstairs, lots of skeletons are working to dig the ground as a Robed Man who's in charge of them wrote everything until he saw the Old Man.

Old Man: Anything?

Robed Man: There has been nothing, teacher.

Old Man: I see. We have yet to stimulate a natural transformation.

Robed Man 2: Yes. The current experiment is testing whether putting Skeletons near Corpses resulting them to turn to Zombies.

Until the scene changes to a Griffon flying to a building called the Minstry of Magic located in the Baharuth Empire. Then it changes to the Furthest Remote Tower guarded by two Golden Armored Paladins as the door opens revealing the Old Man and his Students coming out as a Paladin goes near the Old Man.

Paladin: Fluder-sama. Adamantite-Class Adventurers wishes to meet with you.

Fluder: Members of the Silver Thread Bird? Or someone from the Eight Ripples?

Paladin: No, they are the two adventurers called as Kamen Rider.

Fluder: What?! Kamen Rider?!

The Kamen Riders has long been extinct. Since then, they were remembered as Legends by the people of the new world. Now, a Yggdrassil Player has taken a mantle of the Strongest, Kindest yet Evilest Overlord! IWAE! For a Legend will return! Ohma Zi-O!

Yeah~~ Oh~~

The Great Tomb of Nazarick's entrance is shown as all of the Floor Guardians appeared before a great beam of lava bursts out of the ground as Ohma Zi-O appears and the Japanese Letters came out and combined to the helmet making the visor.

Isshun de tsukamitoru no sa Are you ready?

The screen then shows Ohma Zi-O saw the 41 Supreme Beings, then the 20 Kamen Riders and looked behind with his visors glowed.

(Are you ready?)

Atarashī rekishi wa soko ni Feel it! Feel it!

Then it shows Naberal Gamma walking throwing her Pleaides Maid Uniform away and she is wearing her Nabe Costume before she transitioned into Kamen Rider Geiz with the Pleaides following her.

(Crazy Baby!)

Hikari wo kate ni kasokushite

The Blond Man appeared from the Epilogue of Season 2 stepping on Naberal's Maid Costume with the Old Man beside him as his army charged with the Blond Man having an evil smirk.