I ate little bit and drank my filtered coffee..

I requested the hospital staff to shift mom and dad in private ward together and they agreed..

"I will stay here tonight" I said..

"Me too" rishabh said..

"Nandini you should go home I will stay here" manik said why he is behaving so awkward today..

"It's ok manik I'll manage thank you" I said..

"Nandini baccha you aren't fine let manik stay here" neonika aunty said..

"I am fine aunty please let me stay here"I said politely I really don't want to go home leaving mom dad here..

"Ok then manik stay here with nandini" raj uncle said to him and my eyes widened..

"Uncle I'll manage" I said to raj uncle..

"No nandini not a word manik will stay here with you tonight and we are taking rishabh with us" raj uncle said sternly..

"Dii I want to stay here with you" rishabh said..

"Risshh baby mom dad is fine.. and now be a good baby and go with raj uncle and neonika aunty" I said to him cupping his cheeks..

"Ok fine" he said shaking his head..

"It's pretty late we should leave now and about the dinner.." I cut neonika aunty off..

"Aunty it's ok you don't need take tension about dinner we all just had sandwich" I said holding her hand..

"Yes mom you don't need to take tension we will eat something from canteen ok" manik said and they agreed and left taking rishabh with them..

I went inside mom dad's private ward it's a big room with all the facilities and also a big couch was placed in the opposite of the bed with the curtains in the middle..

I made them had their dinner and nurse gave them medicine and they slept due to sedatives...

Such a tiring day.. sighing I sat on the couch resting my head back..

I closed my eyes and pressed my forhead.."nandini" suddenly I heard a voice and I opened my eyes..

"Yes" i looked at manik as he was the owner of the voice..

He passed me the burger "I didn't got anything except this veg burger at this time"

"It's ok I am not hungry" I said softly..

"It's late nandini have this warna waste hojayega" he said..

Unwantedly I took the burger from his hand.."I am outside now just have this and sleep" he said..

"You can sit here with me I don't have any problem" I said as I know there is not a single a/c in corridor and it will be very difficult for him to spend a night..

'Are you taking tension for your husband' my heart asked with a smirked..

"Shut up" i yelled at my heart..

"You sure?" He asked..I nodded.

He sat beside me maintaining a good distance..I took my hand sanitizer and squeezed it on my hand then passed it to him..he looked at me and I nodded..

After using it he passed it to me..I stuffed it on my bag.. unwrapping the burger I started having it in silence..

Silence? Nope actually an awkward silence because he is sitting beside me..

'come on nandu he is your husband' said my heart and I ignored but my eyes travelled to my left hand where the ring of his name was present..

I chucked my thoughts and concentrate on my veg burger..i stood up to dump the wrapper in the dustbin but my leg got tripped and I fell on manik..

Whatta filmy scene😌😌..his hands were on my waist while my hand was on his shoulder...I looked at his face and he was already looking at me.. he is indeed handsome..he is looking at me with soft expression..

Manik's pov..

I told mom dad that I will stay here in hospital.. nandini said that she I'll manage but dad didn't let her do that..

Right now i am sitting outside the ward while nandini is inside..

I checked it time it's 11.30 pm so freaking late..I stood up and went to canteen.. I bought two veg burgers yes that's what I got at this time..

I went inside the room to found her sitting on the couch leaning her head back... she was pressing her temple..

I called her and passed the burger to her which she denied politely..what the hell? Why she is denying? Isn't she hungry?

Control your anger manik don't shout don't shout..

I took a deep breath and then said..
"It's late nandini have this warna waste hojayega"

She took it and I said "I am outside now just have this and sleep" now I have to spend whole night in corridor without a/c yes manik you can do this..

"You can sit here with me I don't have any problem" did she really said that?

"You sure" I asked unsure by her statement..She nodded.. I sat silently beside her maintaining a good distance...

She passed me hand sanitizer..I used it and gave back to her..

I started having my burger as I was really hungry..

All off a sudden she stood up.. I looked at her with corner of my eyes ohh she is going to dumped the wrapper in the dustbin..

And then her leg tripped and she fell on me..wow whatta filmy scene..my hands were on my waist and her hand were on my shoulder.. I looked at her keenly for the first time .. she is pretty I mean really pretty...her big doe eyes..her chubby cheeks I soo wanted to pull her cheeks but I know if I did something like that then she will kill me for sure.. her lips those pouty lips I wanted to kiss...

Shit shit what the hell I am thinking? I think I am getting mad..

She tried to stood up but no she fell on me once again her nose touched mine sending shivers down my spine.. her hairs spread on my face..my left hand went to her hair while I was holding her firmly from my right hand..

I tucked her hair strands behind her ear and she closed her eyes..I felt her sighing..shittt this is not the right time to romance.. my in laws are here in this room what if they woke up and saw us like this..

I help her to stand and she hastily went inside the restroom while I sat there holding my head...what the hell I was thinking? I was fucking planning to kiss her? Shame on you Malhotra.. damnn I need to control my hormones..
_________________________

Okay how's the update? Was it boring? I don't know what the shit I wrote..

Next update will also have some MaNan moment!! Excited?

MaNan fight or MaNan conversation..what do you all want?