part 5

So here is the next update guys do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

Expecting 300 votes.. I am not setting any target..

Avneet Kaur as Diya Malhotra..

Siddharth Nigam as Rishabh Murthy

4 days later..

Nandini's pov

"Doll today Malhotra's are throwing party here as they finally got the deal" mom said stepping inside the room..

"So what will I do?" I asked in duh tone applying nail paint..

"They invited us" she said..

"Ooh accha toh you can go mom I am not stopping you" I replied while my concentration was on my nails..

"Urghhh doll you are coming with us" I soo knew it..

I looked at her and asked "and why do you think so"

"Because I am your mother" she said and I chuckled..

"Come on mom stop behaving like indian mother's" I said to her..

"Nandini Murthy I am Indian ok and you are also" I nodded with a tight lipped smile..

"But I am not coming" I said..

"You have to nandu and this is your outfit" she said and forward me a bag..

"Nandu please come with us please..and even you will get chance to meet with manik" mom said much to my annoyance..

"I am not interested in meeting my so called husband mom" I said.. well I am little bit interested also🙈😂..

"We are going and it's final" she said and left..

Aayiappa please I don't want any chimpu as my husband..

I fell back on the bed and started using my phone..
________________________

Manik's pov..

"Bro bhabhi is coming tonight for party" diya said excitedly stepping inside my room..

"Where is your manners Miss Malhotra you forgot to knock the door" I look at her and she made a face..