"You know this is reminding me of a conversation I had with him last year."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he wasn't sure if you liked him at all. It was actually the night you two first got together."

"I love that man!" She grins and I giggle.

"Yeah you do."

"Moving on from my dramatic revelation." Madison smiles. "How's you and Niall going?"

"Better than ever Mads. I really didn't think that Logan would be able to make our relationship any stronger but he did."

"I'm so happy for you Amelia, you deserve all the happiness in the world."

"So do you Madison."

"How is my favourite person anyway? I feel like I haven't seen him in ages." Madison says standing up from the bed.

"I don't know I haven't seem Jake yet."

"Shut up! You know I was talking about baby Logan."

I laugh. "Niall brought him in."

"Well let's go see him then!"

Everyone's in the back garden by the time Madison and I leave her room. Madison makes a beeline for Logan who is in his pram beside Niall where everyone is admiring him.

I can hear Logan's quiet giggles as I make my way to Niall.

"He's loving the attention." Niall smiles at me and I feel like we're back to the start again with the butterflies that I feel.

"Just like his dad then."

"I'm hurt." Niall puts his hand over his heart.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I wink at him and he chuckles.

"Yes, actually."

I roll my eyes sitting down next to him. "You'll have to wait until later, unfortunately."

He puts his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "To be continued then."

Matt, Jake and Seth all move from the group and sit down across from me and Niall.

"Logan's already capturing hearts." Seth says, still looking over at Lauren and Madison who are completely in awe of Logan.

"With us as parents that's no surprise." Niall grins.

"How's he getting on anyway?" Matt asks.

"Other than the fact he doesn't sleep for more than two hours at a time, he's amazing." I smile, glancing over at my baby.

As if on cue Logan starts crying, and Madison and Lauren step away from the pram.

"Alright momma it's your turn now." Madison says.

I laugh, going and taking Logan out of the pram. "You two are gonna need to get used of this one crying for when I need babysitters, it's a very common occurrence."