⁶.recovery

Please read in 'Dark Mode'!
╔═══*.·:·.🔲✧ ✦ ✧🔳.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.🔳✧ ✦ ✧🔲.·:·.*═══╝
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🕷.* :☆゚. ───

        As soon as Kirishima had gotten back, he immediately passed his other classmates, waving and saying he was okay, while heading toards Bakugou and Todorki. "Are they okay? Did you get [R/n] food? Ph- what was his name- said she needed food."

        Bakugou clicked his tounge, "Why do you care Shitty Hair? They're villains. I say let 'em die." Just to prove himself of not caring, he held out his arms and let go of the girl.

        The red-head quickly caught her, "Bakugou, c'mon!" He frowned, "Maybe they had a reason!" His brows furrowed as he stared down at [R/n]'s mask, he needed to get her food. Where would he even get-? "Sato, Yaoyorozu- do you have food?" He asked loudly, so hus classmates could hear.

        They both perked up, and made their way over, as the other students made way for the two to get through. Yaoyorozu knitted her brows, "Who is she? I thought there were only twenty students?"

        "Isn't that the villain that knocked out Aizawa sensei?" Sato asked, having to bend down to look at her, "It is!"

        "Guys-"

        "A villain?! Why is she with us?" The female asked, taking a small step back.

        "Yeah, yeah, why is she here-?"

        "Guys!" They both shut up to see Kirishima staring at the both of them sternly, "She- uh, turned herself in. The boy too, but she needs to eat otherwise her quirk is going to kill her from the inside! At least that's what he said. . ." He muttered the last part to himself. Was helping this villain really the smartest thing to do? Her quirk had saved them, and she, no, Phantom had hidden them to keep them away from the leader.

        "I don't know Kirishima," Sato said meekly, pursing his big lips, "I'm not down to trusting her."

        Yaoyorozu stayed quiet for a couple moments, her hands fiddling together, "Will she attack us?"

        Kirishima shook his head, "No!" 'I hope not.'

        The ravenette sighed, "It won't be anything good though. . ." She mumbled, "I can make food, but whatever it'd be whether it be fruit or meat wouldn't really taste any good. Additionally, it's just. . ." The girl cringed, "Disgusting in general."