"Nothing to be sorry for"

Izuku was so happy at the moment, he was telling me all he knew about me. "Woah little listener take a breath you're gonna tire yourself out. "you two want anything to eat?" Aizawa- my husband got up "I'm not hungry but thanks for the offer" Izuku said Aizawa sighed a little looking a little concerned "I do babe, I'll come with you! Hey Izuku want a coffee instead?" Izukus face went completely blank "... What's coffee?" He asked I tensed up "I-im sorry! I-i won't a-ask any m-more q-questions!" He said, he sounded scared "Hey shhh shh it's okay you can ask as many questions as you'd like" I said and hugged him "Wanna try coffee?" He nodded my husband went to go make some coffees for us all Izuku smiled a little. Who ever hurts the child will pay.  "can I do your hair dadmic?" Izuku asked I nodded and let him after a few minutes Izuku had braided my hair  and styled it professionally which I was kinda surprised about but I loved it "omg izu I love it! You should style aizawas hair!" Aizawa came in with the coffees and Giggles a little "here you both go" he placed the coffees down, he even had a mug just for Izuku with his name on it. "Dadzawa can I do your hair?" "N- yeah, sure" he sat infront of Izuku. After a few minutes Aizawa had two messy buns and strands of hair poking out I felt my face heat up a little "Babe you look beautiful~" Aizawa blushed a little and smiled "so so you" Izuku sipped his coffee and Instantly smiled "it's good.." he said he then snuggled up against Aizawa after sitting on the floor with us "Thanks dadzawa" he softly said before drinking his coffee after he'd finished it he quietly fell asleep, how tired was this kid?

Aizawas pov

I noticed hizashi looking at Izuku with a worrid expression "How tired is this kid? He's asleep again.." I looked down and sure as hell the problem child was asleep. "Maybe we should homeschool him.." mic, my husband suggested I agreed and picked Izuku up taking him to Hitoshi's bed and then give him a quick forehead kiss "sweet dreams little izu" I said before he lightly tugged on my sleeve, I sat beside the bed. What has this child gone through?

Izukus POV -(Dream/nightmare)-

"mommy? Are you okay?" mom was drunkenly crying in the kitchen and I wanted to make sure she was okay SMASH a glass bottle was smashed on my head "M-Mommy?! I-im s-sorry!!" I started to cry, the tears and blood mixed with eachother as I collapsed "Mommy.. I'm sorry.. i-its my fault.." Thud one of the chairs fell over which distracted mom "I-ill leave i-if y-you w-want.." I got ready for another hit "P-Please do Izuku.. I can't look at you.. you remind me to much of your father.." I got up before giving mom a gentle soft smile "I-i l-love y-you.. M-Mommy" I said before limping to my room, I think my ankle got twisted but I didn't care.. as soon as I got to my room I blacked out.

(Out of dream/nightmare)

I was being shaken "IZUKU WAKE UP!" Dadzawa? "Aizawa, babe maybe we should take him to the hospital?" Dadmic suggested. "B-but?" I opened my eyes a little and dadzawa was... Crying? I instantly sat up "I-im s-sorry!" I said prepared to be hit but I was just hugged, dadzawa and dadmic.. both hugging me? I kept saying two words over and over "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" constantly saying them and dadzawa just kept Hugging me "Shh it's okay.. nothing to be sorry for.." I started to cry and both dadzawa and dadmic comforted me "Hey babe?" Aizawa asked "Yeah babe?" "I love you babe" "I love you too.. Izuku?" "Hmm? Yeah dadzawa?" "I love you" "love you too dadzawa.. and dadmic"

Mics POV

He said he loves us, he said he loves US "I love you to Izuku" me and my husband said in unison as he seems to have calmed down now "Izuku wanna talk to us about anything?" I asked, he shook his head "Not really.." he said "You were kinda screaming in your sleep.. saying "Mommy stop I'm sorry" a-are you sure you don't wanna talk about anything?" Aizawa said as he hugged Izuku tighter.

"My past isn't that good" was all Izuku said before going compleatly silent

_________________________________

So uhh hi, question. How are you guys? (I'm okay if you're wondering) I hope you all are doing good.
_________________________________