𝗍𝗐𝗈

myrakl entered the store that the blonde boy had told her to stop by, it was nothing like what she had thought it was like

myrakl entered the store that the blonde boy had told her to stop by, it was nothing like what she had thought it was like. she walked in with her board and the bell rung obviously meaning someone had walked in.

"fourthgrade? what the fuck?" one of the boys; ray said to him.

"what?" fourthgrade asked with a confused look upon his face

"that was dumbest shit i've ever heard." the same voice said again

myrakl made her way to the voices and automatically all of them stopped talking and looked at the young girl, observing her. myrakl stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to speak.

"holy fuck." a young boy; ruben said and she chuckles to herself at how the very young boy was talking about her

fuckshit sits on the arm of the couch that was placed in the shop and admired the girls figure, her oversized white t-shirt, black dickies pants, and black converse. he continued to look at her until she caught him.

"aye, myrakl, right?" fuckshit asks and she nods her head

"yep and you're fuckshit, right?" she asks

"fuck yeah." he says

"this my friend myrakl, i met her yesterday." fuckshit annouces with his arm around her shoulder but she quickly pushes it off. fuckshit looks at her with his eyebrows raised and myrakl does the same thing.

"who said we were friends?" she asks with a bit of an attitude in her voice. fuckshit's entire facial expression changed.

"oh shit! i like her!" ruben says again

"damn fuckshit.." ray mumbled. fuckshit made eye contact with him and rolled his eyes a little bit.

"so fuckshit are you going to fix my board or what?" mryakl asks fuckshit with a little smirk

"yeah, come on." he walks behind the counter and myrakl sets the board onto the counter.

"damn, you messed this shit up." he says as he examined the beat up board

"yeah, i'm not the best skater." myrakl says lowly as she scratches the back of her neck

"you seem pretty good to me, mamas." fuckshit says to myrakl. the young girl looks down at black converse and smiles to herself.

no one had ever called her a "good skater," most people that she knew wouldn't even acknowledge she did those thing or maybe it was because she didn't skate in front of them. of course, she wasn't ashamed of skating she just didn't want to the things her "friends," would say about her skating.

"you gon need a new board." fuckshit says

"damn it." myrakl mumbles to herself and fuckshit looks at her. not that, myrakl didn't have any money she just didn't want to spend any money on another board.

fuckshit goes to rack of board that we're hanging on that wall and grabs it for myrakl. he hands it to her and she looks at it.

"you can have it." fuckshit says and she looks up at him

"are you serious?" she asks with a serious look on her face and he nods

"thank you."

"it's not a problem." he shrugs and she looks at the beautiful board

"let me get you set up." he says and she nods with excitement.

myrakl looks at the new board and observes it, she loved it. she sets it back into the counter and digs in her pocket, she grabs her wallet and starts to grab money from it.

"you don't need to pay, ma." fuckshit tells her and she sets the money onto the counter

"i'm serious, you good." he assures her and she gives him a little smirk with a shrug followed behind. she then grabs the board and walks out of the shop leaving a little "thank you," before she had fully left. before the door shut all the way she could all of fuckshit's friends start calling him, "soft," and other things, which made myrakl chuckle to herself.

she continued skating on her board until she reached her final destination; home.

i'm so bored rn...