26

Nayeon's POV

I wrapped myself with a towel and sit down as Jimin started grilling when a guy went near him.

"Um, hi, I was wondering if you still have enough space in your grill for this." The guy said and showed Jimin a plate of meats on sticks.

I look at the guy. He seemed like he can be trusted.

"Of course. Just put them here." Jimin said and moved a little to the side for the guy.

"Thanks." He said and put the meats on the grill. "Also, I'm Kyungsoo by the way. I am just beside your cottage." He started and pointed to our right.

I looked at it and saw some guys waving at us so we waved back.

"I'm Jimin. This is Dahyun, my girlfriend. Jungkook, our maknae. Taehyung and Nayeon." Jimin said and pointed to each one of us.

I pouted. "No description for us?" I asked making everyone laughed especially Kyungsoo.

"On the contrary, Nayeon looks quite young." Kyungsoo said which made me widen my eyes as I chuckled.

"Ah, jinjja? That's the first." I laughed.
"But to be real though, I am one of the oldest here." I said as he just nodded and continued grilling.

The smell of the meat made me and Jungkook walk toward the two and look at the meats.

I breathed in deeply. "Aish, I'm already hungry." I said and Jungkook nodded in agreement while the two laughed.

"Want a bite?" I look beside me and saw Kyungsoo offering a stick of cooked meat. I raised a brow. "No thanks. We have meats though." I chuckled.

He nodded and just put the stick back to the plate he is carrying too. "Well, thank you so much for letting me use the grill. See you around!" Kyungsoo waved bye as we all smiled at him.

"He seems nice." Dahyun said. I nodded at her.

I then turn around an d was about to sit down when I look at my side and saw the deep glare of Taehyung at me.

I raised a brow. "What?" I asked. He frowned before sighing. "Nevermind." He said and tapped the seat beside him so I sit there.

"Tell me, who is more handsome, me or that guy?" Taehyung asked referring to Kyungsoo.

I laughed at him. "Really? It's quite easy to differ." I said and smiled. He smiled widely and scooted closer to me.

"Really? Who then?" He asked. I chuckled and mentally grinned as I took my phone out. "Kyungsoo" I said.

Taehyung became quiet so I turn to him and found him pouting at me. "You're mean." He whined while I just laughed.

Just then, Jungkook inserted between us separating me and Taehyung.

"You guys, you are too close." Jungkook said and sit comfortably while leaning his head on my shoulder.

I scoffed while I turn to Taehyung who was frowning. "Ah, this kid. Go sit somewhere else." Taehyung tried pushing him off but Jungkook didn't budge.

"Lunch is ready!" Jimin said hpily as he put two plates on the table making me lean closer to it and making Jungkook's head off of my shoulders.

"Finally." I said and grab a plate so I can eat already.

We all spent a few minutes of eating talking and laughing. I am starting to say in my mind that I would want to live here forever with them.

But then, I remembered....

I'm going back home next year....

I was suddenly brought back to reality when I felt someone's arm around my waist making me flinch.

"Chillax. It's just me." I look beside me and saw Taehyung smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and look ahead and frowned when I saw the teasing stares of Dahyun and Jimin.

"Are you guys a thing now?" Dahyun asked making my cheeks heat up while Taehyung chuckled.

"Not yet" he said emphasizing the word 'yet'.

I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "What?" I asked. He smirked and leaned down a little making our faces get closer yo each other.

I blinked a few times and backed my head a little because I got suddenly uncomfortable with the position and the stare Taehyung was giving me.

"Guys! There will be a bonfire tonight. Can we join?" I look behind and saw Jungkook walking towards us happily.

Right he had gone to the restroom for a while since he has some personal businesses to do.

"Why not?" I said smiling making him smile widely.

"Great! But for now, noona, want to play beach volleyball?" Jungkook said as he grab the beach ball near him.

I smiled. "Sure!"

*****

Hey guys!

An other chapter published today!

Also, this story is already at the most middle part so I hope that when the time comes that this story is finished, you guys will still be there to support all my future books.

I also have few books that are already completed so if you haven't read them yet, go check them out!

Take care and stay safe!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤