22

Nayeon's POV

It was already dark so it was time for bed.

I walk upstairs and was about to enter my room when a hand stopped me causing me to turn around.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. I raised a brow.

"My room. Why?" I asked. He chuckled and leaned down a little at me.

"Remember? Dahyun is back. Now you and I will share a room." I mentally slapped myself for forgetting about it.

"Aish, right." I pouted. He chuckled and started dragging me towards his- I mean, our room.

When we entered his room, he let's go of my hand and closed it while I look at my still loaded luggage.

"I forgot to unpack." I said and flinched when I heard the door lock.

Taehyung must've noticed which made him chuckle at me and stand beside me.

"Stop over acting, I had to lock the room. I hate for the others to bother my sleep." He said. I nodded in response and walk towards my luggage and unzipped it.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I scoffed not sparing him a glance. "In packing g like duh." I said sarcastically.

I flinched when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "I'm sleepy. Let's just go to sleep." He said and yawned behind me.

I shook my head. "I should unpack first." I said and tried getting out of his grip but he just made it tighter but still enough for me to breathe.

"Aniyo~" he said. "You can do it when you wake up." He added. I sighed. "Fine." I said and started walking towards the bed while he followed me still his arms around my waist.

"Uh, Tae? I think it's time to let go of me now." I said but he didn't budge.

"I miss hugging you like this."

My heart started beating faster as my cheeks started heating up when those words left his mouth.

I mean, I do miss his touch, it have been years. But this hug meant something else....

"T-tae..." I stuttered.

"Why did you left me without letting me tell you something?" He asked which made me raise a brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I missed my chance...." He said.

"On telling you how much I love you too...."

And with that.... My heart pounded so fast and it was like it was about to jump out of my chest.

"What are you talking about? Aish, stop saying nonsense."I said knowing that whenever he is sleepy, he can say nonsense stuffs.

He turned me around and I got to face his handsome yet sleepy face.

"It's true." He said.

He lifted his hand and caressed my cheeks. "I love you." He said and slowly leaned down to me.

I didn't know what to do... Should I push him?

But before I can even decide, his face dropped and fell on my shoulder as I catch him.

"T-tae?" I called him but he wasn't answering. I sighed and slowly guided his sleeping body to the bed. As I put him down, I look down at him.

"If only what you said was true.." I uttered and turn around to be greeted by my luggage.

I pouted. "I should unpack now." I said and walk towards it and open the luggage since it was already unzipped.

I unpacked for like 30 minutes when finally, I finished. I stretched my arms and made a sound causing Taehyung to groan.

I look back at him as he turned his body on the other side of the bed. I chuckled and zipped the luggage before I lay down beside Tae.

"Goodnight Tae." I said and closed my eyes as I let the darkness consume me.

*****

Third person's POV

While Nayeon was asleep, Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night because he got thirsty.

He look beside the bed and found Nayeon sleeping so beautifully.

A smile formed from his lips as he leaned down a little closer to Nayeon's face.

"Aish, I hope you believed what I said a while ago." He said and leaned down and kissed her cheeks.

He stand up from the bed and went his way towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

After that, he walks towards his room and lay down beside Nayeon.

"I love you."

He said and pulled her into his embrace slowly so that he won't disturb Nayeon's sleep.

*****

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤