𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗨𝗣

Start from the beginning

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Tiredness clouds [Y/n]'s mind as she sits in class the next day; she didn't sleep much the night before, she was just too giddy. Her seat was located towards the back corner of the classroom. Though it wasn't an optimal seat to see the teacher, [Y/n] liked it because she could see everyone else. She could watch them, learn how they interact with each other, learn their behavior, and how they act when they think no one is watching.

The students erupt in an excited murmur when the number one hero, All Might, bursts through the classroom door. A mix of students commenting about everything, ranging from his outfit to his teaching position, fill the large room. The glowing man begins to explain that he will teach hero training at the school. [Y/n] feels joy ripple through her body at the thought that her class will be the first ever class taught by All Might. The number one hero announces to the class that the objective of today's lesson will be combat training. Varying reactions from her peers find their way to her ears, a perfect opportunity presenting itself to her. She takes advantage of the situation and learns all she can from how her classmates react to the news.

+5 excitement from Ochaco Uraraka!

+10 confidence from Momo Yaoyorozu!

+10 anxiety from Izuku Midoriya!

Rows of clothing appear from the wall as All Might explains that they will wear their hero costumes for this training exercise. The kids waste no time raiding the rows, searching for their costume. [Y/n] finds hers sealed with her name on it. Nervousness and excitement twirls in her stomach, what if they didn't get the costume right and I look stupid?

She makes her way into the changing room with her fellow female classmates to put on her costume. Most of the girls change out in the locker area, but [Y/n] locks herself in stall, nervous that her outfit won't look the way she intended it too. A few tugs and pulls later and her costume is finally on. She raises her [e/c] eyes to the mirror to observe herself. The golden leaf-like cape drapes perfectly down her back, accenting her beautiful [s/c] skin. The olive green of her dress accents the highlights in her [h/c] hair gorgeously. Though she stood under dingy florescent lights, anyone who saw her would have sworn she stood under the brightest spotlight. [Y/n] glowed like the sun and sparkled like the moon in her costume.

A content feeling floods her body, but she was still a little nervous to be seen by her classmates. Her outfit, though beautiful, stood out immensely. She prays no one will care that much as she unlocks the stall door. Stepping out, she realizes all of her peers were already gone. Oh no! [Y/n] rushes down the hall and spots everyone already outside, waiting for All Might. She slows her pace as she gets closer; unbeknownst to her, she walked as if she was a goddess treading carefully over water - and everyone noticed her.

[Y/n] tries her best not to mind the sea of eyes staring at her. Quickening her pace, she walks over to a familiar face, Deku. His face becomes increasingly redder as the [h/c] haired girl comes closer to him.

"Hi," she greets.

"Hey," Deku weakly chokes out, his eyes can't help but fall down her body, examining every inch. She's breathtaking, he thought to himself.

"Do you know what were doing yet?" She asks nonchalantly, her eyes still as alert as ever as she watches everyone around her.