𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

   There are not enough words in the universe to explain the joy and excitement coursing through [Y/n] [L/n]'s body as she shoves her books into her black backpack. Finally, her first day at UA Academy, the breeding center for top hero's. She took one last look at herself in the mirror, fangirling at the facts she is wearing an actual UA uniform. On her way out, she allowed herself a moment to gaze into a framed picture on the wall.

   "Mom, Dad...I won't let you down!" She spoke to the picture of her mother and father that she adored.

   [Y/n] mentally gives herself a pat on the back for choosing to live in an apartment so close to the school as she heads down the side walk. Delicate cherry blossom leaves fall to the ground all around her. An idea makes its way into her head and she can't help but act on it. She extends her hand toward a cluster of pink leaves on the ground and uses her quirk to lift them back up into the air. The rosy leaves fly around her gracefully, as if they were dancing to rhythm of her excited heartbeat. The sound of a person's voice jolts her from her trance and she drops the petals back to the ground from which they came.

   "Whoa..." is all the green-haired boy can say, staring mesmerized at the mini show [Y/n] had put on, unaware of the audience of one she attracted.

   The two teens met eyes and quickly drop their gaze down to their feet, blushing as pink as the petals.  [Y/n] looks up first and notices the boy's uniform.

   "You go to UA?" She asks, trying to conceal her happiness at the mere mention of the name of the school she will now be attending.

   "Yeah! What class are you in?" The boy asks in return, figuring out she is also a UA student because of her uniform.

   "Class 1-A, you?" [Y/n] terribly covers up her bubbling anticipation.

  "Oh, no way! Me too! We can walk there together..." he begins to stammer, "If you would like t-that?"

press 'X' to walk with him

press 'B' to walk alone

[option 'X' has been selected]