𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗨𝗣

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Class 1-A was still recovering from the news that the whole "whoever fails gets expelled" rule wasn't real, but [Y/n] couldn't care less. Still buzzing from her high of excitement and adrenaline, [Y/n] walks out of the building with an extra pep in her step. On her way out she spots the green-haired boy she walked to class with. She had observed all of her classmates abilities and quirks during the test, but he stood out the most. How could he be so weak, yet so powerful at the same time? [Y/n] made a mental note to keep an eye on him, but little did she know, he was keeping an eye on her too.

The 'infinity' girl bumping into her shakes [Y/n] from her perplexing train of thought. She looks down at the brown-haired girl and immediately notices her big, shining eyes.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" The girl begins to apologize profusely.

[Y/n] couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she is, "don't worry about it"

"Y-you were amazing during the test today!" The girl compliments [Y/n] with stars in her eyes.

"Thank you!" [Y/n] humbly bows her head, a tint of pink spreading across her cheeks, "You as well with your whole 'infinity' thing! That's a pretty cool quirk,"

The girl bashfully smiles, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka, you're [Y/n] [L/n] right? That's what I thought Mr. Aizawa said,"

"Yeah that's me, nice to meet you Uraraka!"

"Please, just call me Ochaco - uh, excuse me, I need to go talk to that kid! See you around!" Uraraka says goodbye as she runs off in the direction of the green-haired boy who is now accompanied by the glasses wearing boy.

[Y/n] watches as the three have a somewhat awkward interaction, but it looks sweet. The [h/c] haired girl turns on her heels and begins her walk home. The whole trip back to her apartment she can't shake her soft smile, what a good first day!