3. Breakfast

REYNA POV

We walked to breakfast together and everyone went to thier tables. I had to sit with Grover Underwood and his saytar friends. They are really wiered but friendly people. After breakfast I saw Coach Headge and his wife with his baby. "Coach, is that your baby?'" "Why yes. Isn't he as handsome as his father?" "Right. Can I hold him?" "Alright, cupcake. But be careful, he's a kicker". I got the baby when she herd Clarrise say "Alright, thats enough" and she took the baby.

I was walking passed the Hephaestus cabin when I saw a girl brownish hair come out. Then Leo came out. They kissed and walked my way. "Hey Reyna". Leo called. "I dont know if you met Calypso yet". The girl smelled like cinnamon. "Hey, I'm Reyna". I held out my hand for a handshake. She shook my hand and said "Hello, I'm Calypso". 

I felt bad meeting Leo girlfriend. I had always thought about how Piper would break up with Jason and go out with Leo. That was when I was madly in love with Jason. Now he's a piece of crap with glasses. I still felt wierd meeting Leo's actual girlfriend. 

"We should get going, we dont want to miss Capture the Flag." Leo pionted out. "Right, I should get going. See you there". I yelled and walked away