RULES

For participants;

Don't be rude to other participants.
This is a must. This is a friendly
Competition so no drama please.

Please be patient. Your host is a student as well who's struggling. So please be patient cause the replies and the updates won't be that fast.

Don't be rude to host or the judges.
This will affect the scores. In short don't be rude to anyone.

If you don't get the scores you desire don't be disappointed. You still have time to improve. This is not the end of the world.

Your book must be in English. I'm
Sorry but yea. As of now we don't
Have anyone who can judge books
From other languages.

It must be a kpop fanfiction.
Of course since this is a kpop
Awards book.

Your book need not be completed. It should have a minimum of 5 chapters excluding author's note, character introduction, prologue etc. One thing I would like to notify is that even after you apply as a participant you can continue to update the book.

Books that glorify rape won't be accepted . I'm sorry but yea.

You can enter a maximum of four books.
But you can only enter one book per category.

In case of change in username or title please do notify me.

You must follow this account.
Yes I want more followers. Imao
Kidding. It's to get notifications.
You know how wattpad can get.
That's the reason why I say that you
Should follow me.

You should add this to your reading list. Again for publicity (uhm lol) and notifications.

No bribery. If I find about it
Your slot will be given to someone
Else.

Password ; Ult idol

For judges;

Follow me and add this book to your reading list.

No bribery. Be strict and fair. It would be unfair for other participants if you're favouring someone.

You can also be a participant but please specify the category you participated so that I can split the books accordingly.

There's no kind of restriction when it comes to the number of categories you can judge. But please do note that if you can't judge that many books then back up. There'll be 6 categories and each judge is supposed to judge a maximum of five books. Each category has 15 slots so that means a category has 3 judges. Please do note this.

You can take your time to judge but please make sure to send the marks and reviews before the deadline. As of now I haven't finalized the deadline for judges or participants. It's better to start judging as soon as I assign you books so that you can submit the scores faster.

Password ; Ult group

That's all as of now. Idk if I'll add more rules but yea.

Questions? Ask