FIESTA

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hi guys welcome to fiesta.
I'm your host Gouri. You can call me Amy for short.

Yes I know I have done this long ago but yea the two times I did it, it got reported. I hope nothing like that happens again like please this is a peaceful community. I don't want to associate myself with any drama.
And legit I don't know why that person reported me but oh well. Please don't report this cause you know not just me but the people who will be applying to this have put their hopes and dreams as well to their works. Know that. And this is a place for all of your works to be recognized and appreciated.

Also even if you don't win any awards don't be disappointed. This is a friendly competition. No dramas. Just peace and love. You guys are here to promote your works and I assure you, I'll be checking each and every work that has been entered by the participants. This is my word.

Also don't create any unnecessary fights here. If I don't reply accepted in your forms please remind me cause you know I'm not someone who checks wattpad regularly. I have classes and I rarely come here to update. Moreover I sometimes don't get notifications and messages so in that case I might not reply fast. If you have submitted forms either dm me here or send me a message on my instagram account ; imaginfinity271

Also don't be rude to your fellow participants . If I do get notified about something like that I will cancel your form and give the slot to someone else. Keep that in mind.

So I just have a question. Should I continue this? Will there be anyone who's willing to participate? I mean yea I just want to know. That's all. If there's atleast one person who's willing, I'm ready to continue with this.

Again remember
Even if you don't win that doesn't make you any less worthy. You're still good and keep up your work. Instead of comparing your works to others, think about the ways you can improve your work. In that way you'll be really successful ❤

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄