Chapter Four: Partner.?

“Hello, new partner.” This new person spoke.
Their demeanor seemed very off, but also very welcoming. They didn’t seem harmless, but… Partner? That doesn’t seem right.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Avery asked, clearly confused.
“Well, Avery. I am your new partner. I am Chara. The demon that comes when people call my name. I am here to ask you for your help in taking this world into our own hands, and to rule it. Control it.”
“Woah woah woah. You’re telling me, that I am supposed to work with you, to take over the world? How would we do that?”
“I was talking about it before, idiot!” Flowey piped up, “You have to reset this world and take over the past!”
“But what if I don’t do it right?”
“Partner, you have nothing to fear. I will help you take over this pathetic world. I promise.” The person named Chara whispered into Avery’s ear.
“Hm… well, if you say so, I guess we could reset the world. But wouldn’t that monsters come back here-”
“I know your past, Avery. You want revenge, don’t you?” Chara asked, giving Avery a slight jumpscare.
“I…”
“I can help you in your mission. Please, reset. I will help you throughout every step.”
“I do really want revenge.” Avery looked down and messed with her hands slightly.
“Well then, it’s settled. You will help me take over this world, in exchange for you to get revenge on the people who have wronged my partner.” Chara took Avery’s hand and looked at the reset button.
“Wait, but what about everyone else?”
“They won’t remember a thing. I’ll be there to help you through at the beginning again.” Flowey looked at Chara with a slight smile.
Chara extended Avery’s hand onto the reset button, turning it green as the decision locked into the universe. Avery sees everything that happened within the past 2-3 years flash before her eyes, and closes her eyes. She hears hundreds of conversations all happening in one and covers her ears. She starts screaming and curls up into a ball.