Chapter Six

Jolene's p.o.v 

I decided to ask the stupid question that I have been thinking out loud and it was " why would my own twin brother want to kill me?" Tom looked at me like i grew another head and then he coughed and went back to looking at his phone. why is this dick head ignoring me? its not like he knows something, unless i missed a conversation they had before i saved Colby's ass... and even then why would he tell any one especially the Tom Holland on a scheme unless he did and Tom did not like it because many times he has tried to find where I live and either kill me or kidnap me and even then if he even got in the mile radius of my mansion he would end up in a dead end because there is a series of back roads from the middle of London to get to my mansion unless you wanted to go through a mile of old folks homes.... but why would that happen? this is not a fucking fan written fan fiction ( or is it * wink wonk*) but like if its true and he actually shot Colby in the temple and not in between his eyes than there is a whole other problem with that because colby may act dumb but he is not he was really smart sometimes to the point it seemed like i was talking to myself. while I was having a mental debate in my head drumming my fingers on the table Harrison had come down the stairs in nothing but red love heart boxers.

Harrison p.o.v

i came down the stairs in nothing but my love heart boxers than i saw a familiar ginger at the dinner table and i stopped in my tracks but it looks like she is too spaced out to realize that i look like a fucking twat waffle in these, i saw Tom sitting on the counter drinking coffee and on his phone doing what ever the fuck he does, and i grabbed a cup of coffee and joined him, after a long while of silence i decided to break the silence. " *CLAP* soooooo uh this is a little awkward.... what is on the schedule today boss." Tom then snapped out of his trance when i said boss and i saw Jolene turn around saw me and did a very quick about face " Why the fuck are you just in you underwear?!" she said not looking at me, Tom and I chuckled and i asked 'is there a problem?'  " YES!... well actually this is not my house so what ever i am going back to my room." she got up and put her two dishes in the sink and rinsed them and then she walked off and up the stairs and we heard the door to the guest room close. ' what the fuck crawled up her ass this morning?' i asked Tom he just shrugged.

Jolene p.o.v 

Did he really just asked what crawled up my ass thinking i wouldn't hear? i dunno maybe the fact that my brother got shot in the head right in front of me and that i got chloriformed and taken to the Holland estate. like how else am i supposed to act like nothing fucking happend and that i am just supposed to be happy and kiss this assholes feet and bow fuck no. i screamed as loud as i could not caring if the two dimwits heard me down stairs, but maybe i shouldn't because i heard running up the stairs and they busted in the door and the both said in unison " WHAT, Jolene are you okay? what happend are you hurt." and i just stood there shaking, letting tears drip down my face and they looked at me " jo-" tom tried to say my name but interupted him " I want to go home, there will be no consinquences to you and we will no longer have contact." I said trying to make a deal so that i could go back home and just be what i was there to do, hold the crown for the Warren family have a family an heir and pass this down to my eldest when ever that will be..... But---- do i really want that anymore? do i want to be the most feared women, do i want to pass this down to my future children and put them in danger? or do i just want to give up and be semi normal..... Tom interupted my inner battle " I can not do that love, i have a plan on what is going to happen next." what the fuck does he mean he can't let me go? Why the fuck not its not like he needs me..... unless he has a plan on to kill me or even worse force me to marry him and tie the warren and the hollland Mafia together to be come one and have the highest power. started to spiral down this rabbit hole to the point my knees went out from under me, my hands in my hair. I looked up and let out this blood curdling screech "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"