chapter one

Jolene pov

I woke up to the maid sierra shaking me and yelling for me to get up. I woke up and looked at the clock it read ' 12:00 am ' "I'm up. What do you need at twelve in the morning?" " sorry miss, but your brother is in trouble the people he owes have captured him." Said Sierra " Son of a bitch Cole who do you owe now?" I whispered to myself. I shoed sierra out of my room so I can get dressed. I threw on some joggers a thin bullet proof vest and then a black t-shirt with a thin zip up. I put on my black combat boots because i knew i might have to kick a door down and then i slipped my knife sleeve for my thigh with throwing knives on and I put my magnum in my waist band. The one great thing my father did was gave me and my brother tracking bracelets that come off unless you have the key. So i checked where he is and i looked and my smart watch. I grabbed my phone and I drove to where he is, where he was at was a wear house and had a fuck ton of gaurds so i drove past and parked quite a few blocks away and i walked through the grass land looking for trip wires and cameras....
(TIME SKIP)
I finally found an opening and got in i landed softly on the ground and i walked around looking where they might be keeping cole. I heard some screaming in the distance.

Cole pov
"I-I dont have your money Tom I'm sorry." Tom didn't seem to buy it so he hit me agian with his brass knuckle covered hand. I spit out blood and probably some teeth. I just really hope Jo comes to get me again. I'm going to really owe her one this time. Tom then stepped off to the side and grabbed a brass branding stick that was glowing red and he ripped my shirt open and placed the branding stick on my chest. And i screamed in pain.

Jolene pov

That scream sounded like cole. God damn it colby. I lightly jogged to where I heard the scream and I saw double doors and I tried to open one door and it scratched loudly against the floor I internally screamed, I just sat there for a couple of minutes waiting and i heard cole scream again but louder so I must have the right room but what is this room it seemed like a basement because all of the stairs so i stepped in and i closed the heavy door as quietly as i could i heard cole say something that i realized would make saving him alot harder " Tom just listen to me your going to regret doing this, but i will have your money i promise." A promise i know he cant keep so i walked down the steps and i stuck to the shadows staying away from the one light in the middle of the room, in the left corner i see a cellphone light illuminating a face and another one illuminating the othe face. Ahhhh the holland twins and in the right corner i saw a blond looking at his phone also. And in the middle Tom Holland the second in line for heir for the Holland Mafia and in the seat the dumbest person i have ever known Cole Jamison Warren my twin brother.

Cole pov
I saw out of the corner of my eye a seift movement of red hair and i know it was my twin but i kept focusing on tom so she wouldn't get caught then I heard a soft oof from behind me and then another one and the drop of two bodies. Then I heard a loud agonizing grunt and that snapped Tom from his focus on me and look in the right corner and he yelled " Haz, Harry, Sam. Knock it the fuck off and make sure no one comes in." I thought to my self HA FUCKER TOOOOOOO LATE!  And then thats when i heard Jo she made her self known by throwing her throwing knife right into Tom's shoulder and with these knives is its barbed once its in there is no way of pulling it out. She threw another one and it whiffed past my head and into Toms hand.

Tom pov

I was branding one of the Warren twins and then i heard Haz grunt. It snapped me out of my gaze and i thought the three twats were fighting again. So i yelled "Haz, Harry, Sam. Knock it the fuck off and make sure no one comes in." Then I heard a whistle of a knife and it hit me straight in the shoulder "Son of a bitch." I whispered i tried to pull it out while grabbing a gun then another knife whiffed past coles head and straight into my hand reaching for my gun "Bloody hell!" I realized i had to do hand to hand combat. I pulled out the knife from my hand and realized it was a barbed knife and it ripped out some tissue. I screamed in pain and then swiftly i saw a blur of red and it was the twin sister to cole warren,  Jolene warren huh and i grabed for my gun and pointed it straight at her head she swiftly took out her gun and shot right into the barrel of mine and my gun shot out of my hand a they were gone. "SON OF A BITCH!".

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○