"Of course that was a lie," A fairly tall girl with a ponytail deadpanned.

"Aizawa Shouta was not lying."

Rimuru almost laughed at Great Sage. 'Yeah, yeah, I know that. Let her speak though.'

"It should have been obvious if you just thought it through."

Rimuru chuckled silently. 'I suppose I won't ruin her happiness. I don't think it would hurt anyone.'

Without him noticing, a certain pink skinned girl nudged him. He spun around. "O-Oh Mina...!"

She grinned. "I'm back! Hehe," she rubbed the back of her head before returning it to her side. "Did you think it was a lie? I saw you laughing so I wanted to know."

Rimuru hummed. "To be honest, not really. U.A. really seems like a type of school with teachers that would expel someone."

Mina laughed awkwardly as she glanced at the hologram that was kept up. "Yeah, no kidding," she turned to Rimuru again and tilted her head in thought. "Where were you before this?"

"I was homeschooled pretty much my entire life until now," he said without missing a beat. 'Good thing I already thought of what to say when someone asks me that.'

"That explains the fumbling with the master lock!" Midoriya observed, making both of them look at him. He quickly covered his mouth. "I'm sorry! That was rude of me to blurt out in the midst of your conversation."

"Ahh, it's alright, it's alright," Mina said while waving him off. "You really didn't know how to open a master's lock, Tempest?"

"Haha... Yeah."

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom, so when you get back, look over them," Aizawa grumbled and started walking away. While walking away, he did not miss a chance to look at Rimuru suspiciously.

Aizawa noticed during the ball throw that he 'flickered' two times in the middle of class and started whispering to himself. The slime also looked at All Might a few times while whispering, something that Aizawa found really odd.

"Sensei," Iida said with slight hesitation.

"What is it?"

"Is Tempest in the right position to ask if they could have their own locker room? It would accommodate for the future students that are in similar positions as Tempest."

He paused in his tracks. "I will take it up with the principle. Thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome! I only wish to improve the school as U.A. is the most prominent school in Japan!"

"Alright. Thanks again. You can return to your locker room."

"Yes, of course."

Iida went back to the boy's locker room. Rimuru, while also walking back, overheard their conversation. He smiled, thankful his classmates were looking out for his well-being.

OOOOOOOO

Aizawa crossed his arms over his chest. "I saw you spoke with Tempest during class," he said to All Might as he walked around the corner to him. The man wasn't exactly sure, but he figured this was an easy way to know if they did.