V. Scepticism

07.02.20
2:20 am

IVE GOTTEN INTO TOO MANY OTOME GAMES AND VISUAL NOVELS ITS U N H E A L T H Y 😰
I THINK THATS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE HAHFHV

IM CATCHING FEELINGS FOR BOYS WHO DON'T EXIST AND IT HURTS ME 💔💔 PLS I WISH THERE WAS A GUY MY AGE WHO WAS AS GREAT AS COVE FROM "OUR LIFE" (a game) IM GOING TO CRY HES JUST TOO PRECIOUS ;;;

N E WAYS ENOUGH OF MY "PATHETICNESS" AND MY YELLING??? ENJOY.

- troosh

AFTER A BIT OF HASSLING, A FEW LECTURES FROM AIZAWA TO BAKUGOU, AND A COUPLE MORE FITNESS TESTS, THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT FINALLY WRAPPED UP. Rimuru fully snapped out of his thoughts and faced his head to Midoriya. He raised an eyebrow in thought.

He bounded over to Midoriya. "Hey, um, I can't help but to notice you're hurting from your throw. Would you mind if I healed you?"

"Haaah?" Bakugou rasped, overhearing Rimuru's offer.

Midoriya flinched at his childhood friend's tone from a few feet away. He gave Rimuru a small smile. "Oh, it's quite all right. I can always ask Recovery Girl to help. No need for you to use your powers on me."

Rimuru smiled and shrugged, returning to his previous spot. Aizawa watched the interaction, curious to see if the one who just showed his potential — Midoriya — wanted his injury to go away. The teacher huffed in satisfaction.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply marks you got from each test," he raised some sort of remote. "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once," he clicked the remote and a hologram of everyone's scores appeared.

Once the hologram appeared, Rimuru quickly searched for his name. It didn't take a long time though, as the slime's name sat comfortably at the top of the list.

'First place... Tempest Rimuru,' his eyes skimmed the rest of the names and sadly landed on Midoriya's. 'And in last place... Midoriya Izuku,' a glum expression stretched on Rimuru's face as he peered at the boy.

Of course, Midoriya seemed crestfallen. Who wouldn't if they were warned to be expelled if they were in last place?

'I wish there was something I could do... He would have been such a good he-'

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion," Aizawa spoke.

A wave of silence washed over Rimuru's classmates. Their eyes seemed to be wide in a comical circle.

'I feel like it would be an appropriate time for a 'ding' or 'bonk' sound effect to happen right about now,' Rimuru thought. He put on a pained smile and closed his eyes. '... Haha... I was positive he was not lying, but okay.'

Aizawa smiled. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"WHAT?!!!" the class (obviously) yelled together. Midoriya appeared to be streaks of white and black because of... shock.