Chapter 16: Rebecca and Jasmine

Jasmine was next woken up from her sleep the next morning by a delicious aroma assaulting her nose. She realised she was alone on the bed, and that the bedsheets were different. They were all fresh, clean, and brand-new, not like last night's.

'How did he manage to change the sheets with me still in bed?' Jasmine thought to herself. She sat up to stretch, when suddenly, she winced when she tried to move her legs. She then remembered that she had lost her virginity just last night. She smiled when she remembered the beautiful act that caused that ache.

Jasmine sighed happily, before she looked down, and saw a red robe sitting on the edge of the bed. 'He must've gotten it for me.' She thought smiling. Slowly getting out of bed, and standing on shaky legs, the curvy redhead put her robe on. No sooner had she tied her belt around her waist, Braedey entered the bedroom with a blue robe of his own. He smiled seeing her awake.

"Hey there, beautiful." Braedey said, embracing her.

"Morning, Braedey." Jasmine smiled, kissing his right cheek.

"Hungry?" Braedey asked.

"Very." Jasmine replied.

The redhead then squealed when Braedey scooped her up into his arms bridal style, as he carried her over to the kitchen of the hotel. She placed her head against his chest, and felt calm once she hears his beating heart.

"Jasmine. I should've asked you something about last night." Braedey asked to Jasmine, sitting down next to him. "It's about that night..."

"Oh, don't you worry your little head." Jasmine reassured, patting his head. "Thanks to all that time with my spirit as a supercar, I've learnt a thing or two. So, I can make myself able to be infertile or not. We can decide whether to get myself pregnant or not." She explained to him.

"Okay. That's good." Braedey sighed in relief. "I was a little concerned and worried about having to tell my folks about anything like that." He added.

"Well, you're lucky I am around." Jasmine whispered, giving him a kiss on the nose. "Now, what's our next adventure?" She asked to him.

"Honestly, I am not sure of what to do next." Braedey admitted back to her. "Maybe we can travel back home or even to Paris."

"Maybe we can travel home, perhaps go to Los Angeles or Miami?" Jasmine added in.

"We can fly back to the USA, then we can drive back to Santa Cruz if you want." Braedey included. "I mean, I can even allow you to drive."

"Sure. I'd like that." Jasmine agreed. "Why don't we get ready and be on our way."

After about a few minutes, and after getting dressed and such, Braedey and Jasmine payed for their night, soon got back to their Lamborghini Miura, and began to leave Monte Carlo in their wake, driving off to Paris, where they can get on a plane back home to the USA. They soon reached the main highways, and began to drive along at speed, heading off towards Paris.