Chapter 12: Fatality!

Late in the evening, Tina Rocker is checking through the many pieces of clothing she had bought today. Right now, she was having some issues with some bits of clothing, while staring at her form in the mirror.

Tina Rocker is a 16yr old girl, with blonde hair reaching down to her shoulders, with a set of dull red eyes, a small button nose, and a set of red lips. She has an hourglass figure, but not as big as Rebecca Tannen. She currently has on a green short-sleeve shirt that's holding in her large bust, while showing a sliver of her abdomen, as well as a part of her back, and she has on a pair of blue jeans on with a grey belt, but right now, she was having troubles with her new jeans, for they did not seem to fit her form.

"MOM!! These pants don't fit me

"MOM!! These pants don't fit me." Tina complained in frustration, her hands on her round backside. "You got me the wrong jeans."

"You asked me to get those jeans for you." Tina's mother spoke back. "Maybe you gained weight-"

"Don't you say that! I've never gained weight!" Tina snapped back. "These jeans are just too tight!"

Tina's mother then slapped her daughter's buttocks, Tina shuddering in response to the slap. "Your big backside says otherwise." She countered, Tina blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry, but you'll have to cope with it until we have the chance to go and get some new pants." With that, Tina's mother walked out of the room.

Tina scoffed. "Whatever, Mom." She sighed, looking at her reflection of her ample rear. She shook her head, and she opted to get ready for going out tonight.

Tina was to meet up with Rebecca and Madeline to go and have a night on the town, and to have a lot of fun, as well as try and pay Braedey out. Tina got her wallet and keys, smiling gleefully, and she headed off to her car, a white Bricklin SV-1. This car was from her dad, having been rebuilt from scratch.

The Bricklin SV-1 is a two-seat sports car that was built from 1974 to late 1975

The Bricklin SV-1 is a two-seat sports car that was built from 1974 to late 1975. The car was noteworthy for its gull-wing doors and composite bodywork of colour-impregnated acrylic resin bonded to fiberglass. The car has a 2-door hatchback body style, with a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. The Bricklin has a 351cu in (5,752cc) Windsor V8 from Ford, with a single two-barrel carburetor, producing 175hp (130.5kW) and 286ft.lb (387.8Nm) of torque, plus a 3-speed Ford FMX automatic gearbox.