Damon snapped her neck from behind, letting her fall to the ground. "She always did talk too much. Let's go."

Later, Azalea woke up, looking around to see that it was almost dark and Kol was still unconscious. She went over to him, pulling the bat out of his chest. His skin began to return to its normal color as the veins rescinded. His would began to heal as he woke up.

"Where are they?" He asked immediately.

"They got away. Damon snapped my neck while I was threatening to kill Jeremy. No matter. Come on, I'm sure Nik won't be thrilled to hear that we lost him, so whatever they need from Jeremy, let's make sure we get to it first."

Azalea knocked on the door to Mary's house. She opened it not long after. "Azalea, what are you doing here?"

"Trust me, Mary, I wouldn't be here if I didn't need something from you. Unfortunately, this time it's your life." Azalea said, before throwing her back into the house, against the wall. Mary looked up at her, angry, before jumping at her. Azalea fell back onto a table, breaking it. She stood back up to see Mary retreating down the hallway.

"Mary..." Azalea said in a sing song voice, walking behind her, as Mary turned into a room and slammed the doors. "Don't make this hard on yourself. It'll only draw out your death even more."

Azalea reached the door, which she found was barricaded when she tried to open it. She kicked it open, with little force. She was standing, ready with a baseball bat broken in half, of all things, that she intended to use as a stake. Mary ran at her, "Goodbye, you bitch."

Azalea laughed at Mary's words, grabbing the makeshift stake and snatching it out of her hands. "You tried. It was a valiant try too, but you should've known you can't beat me, Mary, specially not since Kol is with me. You can come in now, Kol!"

Kol immediately sped to Azalea's side when she said he could come in. She told him to wait outside and let her defeat Mary. She never did like the girl, and now she could finally act on it. "Kol... Please, tell her to-"

"Oh, Mary, it's funny you think I would beg for your life in your stead. Besides, Azalea would still kill you anyway. You were always quite the bitch to her." Kol interrupted.

"He's right. I would kill you anyway. So, any final words, Scary Mary?" Azalea looked down at the stake in her hands. "Actually, I don't care."

Azalea drove the stake into her, but kept going forward, pinning Mary's corpse to the wall. Some of Mary's blood splattered onto her face as she hit the wall.

"This is why I love you." Kol said. Azalea smiled.

"Want to show me how much you love me?" She asked. He smirked, before closing the space in between them and pulling her into a kiss. They shared only a moment when they heard a car door slam outside. "Looks like the guests have arrived. Remember what Nik said. Don't hurt the doppelgänger."

She looked down to see a baseball bat in Kol's hand. She shook her head with a smile as he sat down. She heard Damon and Elena's voice. She kicked over a chair, making a loud noise, before sitting on Kol's lap. He wrapped his hand around her waist.

"Mary." Damon mumbled as he saw her body. Kol turned on the lamp next to him.

"Quite contrary." Kol said. The two looked over and saw Kol and Azalea. Azalea gave them a little wave, standing up. "Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. Don't quite know what happened. I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her. She was a bit of an Original groupie."