Chapter 3

Bon and Rin woke up and got dressed, no long after they were done there was a knock at the door.

Rin - *upstairs* COME IN THE DOOR'S OPEN!!

The door opens and in walks Ami, Elise, Winter and Jackie.

Bon - Hey guys y'all ready!

Ami - YOU BET!

Jackie - Hell Yea! I finally get to see some place other than Here!!

Elise - WE'RE GETTING NEW FRIENDS!!!

Winter - All prepared.

Rin - Great! everyone remember the plan right?

-Everyone nods heads-

Rin - Great! Lets go then!

Bon uses the infinity key and opens the door to the cram school. They were secretly watching over Shima so they can get some info, after about a week when they almost finished planning they decided they'd take Shemei and Izumo with them as well. They know that the three of them always go to class early to avoid Yukio and Konekomura. When the three arrived Elise was waiting in the classroom to continue the plan. They all stood in fear until Elise started talking.

Elise - Plz don't be scared! I come in peace!

Shemei - H-how do we know we can t-trust you?

Elise - I am a friend of Rin and Bon Suguro!

The three of them untensed in a matter of seconds.

Shima - Bon.... Rin....

Elise - Yes! I can take you to them if you'd like?

Shima - YES!

Izumo - Why not just take us out of this hell hole

Elise - Aw man you ruined the surprise I was gonna say!!

Shemei - You mean your actually gonna take us!!

Elise - Of course! But we better hurry I don't think the others will be able to distract The other two much longer!

Shima - Yes lets go- wait-

Elise - Hm? Is something wrong?

Izumo - Yea, how are we gonna get to them?

Elise - With this! (pulls out infinity key)

Shemei - Isn't that an infinity key!!!

Izumo - How'd you get one of those!

Elise - Oh it belongs to Rin! He took it from Yukio's nightstand the night before the two of them disappeared'

Shima - That makes sense

Elise - Okay now hurry up and get through the door so we can get the others and go home!

They all go through and end up in the Monastery Rin grew up in. They follow Elise into the Kitchen and see Bon in a chair with Rin on his lap with three others.

Rin - Hey guys!

Shemei - Rin!

Rin walks over to the three of them and pulls them in a hug.

Izumo - Nice to see you again.

Rin - You as well

Shima - Rin... I-I'm so sorry! -Inbetween sobs-

Rin walks in front of Shima and lightly hits him on the head

Rin - Idiot you have nothing to be sorry for

Shima - B-but when Kone- THEY said all those things about you guys I did nothing!

Izumo - We didn't do anything as well...

Shemei - Sorry....

Bon - Oh stop it!

Everyone looks towards Bon from his little outburst.

Bon - It doesn't matter, you are not them so there's no need to worry.

Rin - Yea!

Shima - B-but still I-

Rin - Shhh, if you really want to apologize fine, Consider it forgiven and forgotten!

Bon - Forgiven and forgotten.

Jackie - That's sweet~ Now can we head home for lunch? I'm STARVING!

Small laughter erupted around the room and they went home for lunch.

Rin💭 - We have defeated yet another day, I wonder what tomorrow will bring our way.

567 words

Hello everyone! If your reading this then i'd like to apologize for the shitty Updating, I'm very lazy and have been working on a different book. But here's chapter three! Also sorry it's short My hands hurt and i'm kinda tired, I'll try and update tomorrow but I'll need a reminder, so if anyone wants to yell at me in the comment tomorrow at about 12 I'll get to working on a new chapter. That's all for now!

Queen Amanda Out!