Chapter 2

About 1 year has passed since Bon and Rin Ran away. They are currently getting ready as Today is their wedding day. Sure they're only 18(Bon) and 17(Rin) But they managed to figure something out.

Rin - I'm scared. What if Bon doesn't say 'I do' What if this is all just a joke! I can't do it!!

Ami - Aye! Why would someone waste all this money just for it to be a prank?

Rin - You never know!!

Ami - He paid 107,096,000 yen for your dress. ($1,000,000 in US dollars)

Rin - ... I guess your right.

Ami - Of course I'm right! Now c'mon! It's your wedding day! No bad thoughts, Relax.

Rin - *exhales* I'm ready!

-start playing the song-

Rin walks down the isle, but instead of his father he has one of his eldest brothers walk him down the isle, Ami, Elise, and Jackie(male) as his bridesmaids and two of his brothers and Winter(female) as the best men. Because Bon has no family most of their new friends were on his side and Rin has all 19 if his brothers excluding Mephisto. Von is wearing a Royal Blue suit with a black tie, and Rin has a Royal Blue dress with white sneakers. (Anyone else out there like wearing sneaks with dresses 😂)

Their Outfits:

After saying their vows and stuff it's time for after party thing

After saying their vows and stuff it's time for after party thing. All their new friends were there and they were having the time of their lives. It was soon over, but instead of going home they got on a private jet and decided to pay a visit to there old classmates with disguises. After we about 10hrs thy finally arrived back at the school. They got a hotel room and dyed there hair, got contacts, and went to visit. When they arrive they go into Mephisto's office to tell him everything and ask if they can visit the cream class.

Rin - Hello Mephisto

Mephisto - Rin? My oh my!! Are you coming back to us.

Bon - No, we just came to inform you that were okay and to ask if we may have permission to see our old classmates.

Mephisto - I'm guessing by your disguises that you don't want them to know it's you.

Rin - Correct.

Mephisto - ... Very well then. Since you got in here on of you must have an infinity key.

Rin - I do.

Mephisto - There class starts in 20 minutes. You can head down there now and I will tell the teachers that you guys are there to inspect the school.

Bon - Alright then, we'll be on our way.

They leave his office and go to the cream school room. After about ten minutes everyone starts filing in the room a bit confused to see two random people in the back of the classroom.

Yukio - Alright everyone, it seems your all curious to the people in our class.

Izumo - yea, you mind telling us who they are?

Yukio - .... I was getting to that part. Anyway those two are Mr. And Mrs. Suguro...

Shima - That's bins last name...

The whole room went silent for awhile, then Yukio spoke up.

Yukio - Um, would you guys like to introduce yourselves.

Rin looks at Bon and he nods his head as to say sure.

Rin - *in a higher pitch* Hello my name is Ren Suguro and this is my husband Dom.

Bon looks at him with a look of 'What the fuck?' but Rin shushes him and continues talking.

Rin - We just got married yesterday and wanted to check out schools in our area that we could send our kids to.

Bon - *in ribs ear* What kids?

Rin -*whispers back* Future kids, now shut up.

Yukio - Um, is it okay if we ask questions?

Bon - *makes voice deeper* Sure go ahead.

Shima - Do you happen to know someone name Ryūji Suguro?

Rin - Um- No, I don't believe so?

Bon - No, I'm sorry. Was he your friend?

Konekomura - Was we don't speak of him anymore.

Shima - Tch! No on cares for your damn grudge against him.

Izumo - Will both of you shut up. It's not something to talk about right now.

Shemei - Um may I ask a question?

Rin - Sure darling.

Shiemi - Um, well your a male right? How would you have kids?

Bon - pfft- HAHA!

Shiemi - I- I did I say something offensive!? I'm sorry!!

Rin - Dom shut up. And no you didn't do anything wrong, my husband here is just an idiot. Also to answer your question, Yes I am a male but I was born with a rare condition that allows me to have children.

Bon - *whispers* How did you make that up on the spot?

Rin - *whispers* I'm a very talented liar

Yukio - Okay well then we'll start class now.

As Yukio is teaching the class Bon and Rin start to notice how much there classmates have changed. Shima no longer sits with Konekomura, and starts dressing more girly? Izumo is still a brat but it seems that she's not as much of a brat as before considering everyone seemed a bit surprised when she spoke. Shiemi is the same but it seems she went back to wearing her Kimono and one of Rin's old hoodies. Yukio and Konekomura are the exact same. Nothing at all has changed with them. They're still assholes. They finished class and Rin and Bon started to head out saying a goodbye in there normal voice then dashing out and through the door to their home. The others heard there voices and realized that it was them the whole time. Shima ran out the room to try ad catch them before they walk out the door but he was too late. He walked back into the classroom packed up his stuff and left without saying a word to anyone. Everyone else left in the classroom sat there in a state of shock at the fact that, 1. They say through all the mean things said about them throughout the lesson for 50 minutes, and 2. They're married?! After sitting there for about 20minutes they all started packing up and heading out the door. Meanwhile Bon and Run are at their home laughing there asses off. They knew they wouldn't be excepted back like they kinda hoped too but at least they got to see the surprise on their face when they realized it was them.

Rin - That was funny, but I kinda feel bad for Shima.

Bon - I know what you mean, how about we go back and get him?

Rin - REALLY!!

Bon - Anything to make my Queen happy.

Rin tackled Bon into a hug and they sat on the floor laughing for a bit.

Rin - Thank you my king.

They then used the rest of the day to plan a way to take Shima away from they're ex classmates.