🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋

Start from the beginning

Ryuko was starting to panic, when she was stopped when Y/n suddenly grabbed her and quickly pressed his lips onto hers. Ryuko was surprised by this as her eyes widened... only for them to close soon after as she wrapped her arms around Y/n's, pulling herself deeper into the kiss. Y/n's hand caressed Ryuko's cheek before he pulled away from the kiss, surprising and somewhat disappointing Ryuko as she tried to follow his lips.

Ryuko: "Wh-What the hell was that for?"

Y/n: "Ryuko. I am Honor Bound to you, by my heart body and soul. No matter what i will make sure you stop the Kiryuins. So stop worrying... and focus on us right now... ok?"

Ryuko: "Y-Yeah..."

Ryuko kept her arms wrapped around Y/n's neck, holding onto the back of his as the two of them pressed their lips together once again, embracing themselves in a passionate kiss. Y/n softly placed his hands onto the sides of Ryuko's exposed midriff, carefully caressing her from top to bottom until his hands gripped supple ass through her skirt. Ryuko moaned into the kiss. Using her tongue, the girl licked the bottom of her and Y/n's connected lips, Y/n opened his own mouth at this as the two of them began to twist and entwine their tongues together, not fighting for dominance, but embracing each other with a mass of love. The two of them then pulled away from their heated kiss, the need for air compelling them to, as a string of saliva connected them. The two of them panted heavily as they stayed in each other's embrace.

Y/n: "Think we're moving too fast? I mean, we only had our first kiss a few hours ago. And that was after I was done trying to kill you."

Ryuko: "Shut the fuck up and let me love you."

Ryuko quickly pulled Y/n back into another heated Frenchkm kiss, but this time, Y/n got a bit more brave. To took his right hand and began caressing Ryuko's body once again, slowly going up her midriff. Y/n then broke the kiss once again, but instead of taking a breath and going back in, he had a new plan.

Ryuko: "Ngh! Ahh~ Y-Y/n!"

Y/n quickly tilted his head before he licked up the side of Ryuko's neck. He then slowly and carefully kissed up Ryuko's neck, before he began to gently bite her, making the girl moan and blush at his action. Ryuko closed her eyes and moaned, when Y/n surprised her by sneaking his hand under her clothes and gripping her breast over her bra. The girl panred and blushed as she felt the double assault of pleasure on her body.

Ryuko: "NAHHH~"

Y/n: "Heh, guess I don't need to ask how this feels."

Ryuko: "Haaa~"

Suddenly, a wave of pleasure shot up Ryuko's spine causing her to stiffen for a moment. While she was distracted, Y/n snuck his left hand down Ryuko's skirt and began to slowly and carefully rub the panty clad lips of her vagina.

Ryuko: "Mhhh~! You sneaky bastard! Ahhh~ do-don't stop..."

Y/n continued his assault on Ryuko's body. Rubbing her lower lips, kneeding her breast, and biting her neck, quickly turning the girl into a moaning mess. Ryuko felt all that pleasure quickly build and build and build, when suddenly Y/n stopped and pulled away from her.

Ryuko: "H-Huh? Hey! What the hell!? I was abo-"

Ryuko was going to say, when she suddenly saw Y/n standing in front of her taking off his shirt, revealing his strong, trained and toned warrior body, making Ryuko's whole face turn a bright red. He then turned to her and smiled.

Y/n: "If we're gonna go all the way with this then we might as well do it right."

Ryuko: "R-R-Right... But you have to turn around."