Sakayanagi SS (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Curious one I see." He stood up and walk towards the door. When I thought of him ignoring me, he answered.

"Kukukuku, I am sent here by your father. There nothing else I need to say more. It will be known through time."

With that he left, 5 minutes later, my father and the men working for my father appeared at the door frame. They rushed in and secure the men. My father went behind me and untied the ropes. I hugged him, so did he.

We went home, leaving the dirty work for the employees. I told my father what happened, and he nodded. I asked about the boy who came and saved me. He only answered with,

"When you go to my high school, you will understand about the boy. As for the one who defeated all the kidnappers...."

My father has a thoughtful expression.

"Here is an analogy, she is a monster, and he is a monster tamer. Although the kidnappers are a novice, even with the power I have I can't find you in a short time. Since he was passing by, he thought he would help me. Of course, charging a favor."

I see, so he was just passing by...

I am sure we would meet again. This feeling, I will be sure to treasure it well.

Two years later

"What do you need from me, father?"

When I was getting ready for high school, my father called me to his office.

"Welcome, we might be here for a while, so please sit."

My father had quite an expression on him.

"Do you remember the kidnapping 2 years ago?"

"Yes, it was quite scary after all."

That was a lie, though I did worry, I was not scared. The only reason I remembered it so clearly was because of that boy. Ahh, just thinking of him makes my heart beat goes up.

I did not show any expression other than a polite smile, my father saw through me like glass.

"You must be thinking of that boy. I did promise I would tell you about it when you graduate from high school."

"Yes, you did. Though he is peculiar, he had quite a charm. It was very interesting."

"I see, you are at that age after all. Then, this news will be quite a good one for you."

"News,"

"He is going to my school with you. I also plan on putting him in class A. So more the reason for you to be careful."

"I see..."

My heart is already beat at an abnormal rate, if I was alone my face would definitely be apple red. I am exactly like a Maiden in love.

"They're also something I should warn you,"

My father paused to collect his thoughts and had a very serious expression on him.

"Whatever you do, do not offend him."

Though short, his warning shaken me. Who is he? For him to make my father fear him...

"Here is some information on him, make sure to read it. No individual in this world would afford to make him angry."

My father said, though the way he phrases it...

That means some organizations are supporting him.

And that person, is it a coincidence?

Fufu, so interesting, I really can't wait until I meet you...

"One more thing, he has Dissociative identity disorder, or what you would call a split personality. The one you met was the original. But his other is a very, how should I say it, immature, no rather, innocent..... So please tolerate him when he is in that state. But to be honest, I think you would like him in that mindset. Plus, all of the second personality's memories, thoughts, action, and others are all known to the original."

"Split... Personality......?"

That... Is quite interesting... To think he has this type of condition.

"Well, that should be it. Please go back to preparing. I am sure it won't be boring for you him around."

"Then excuse me."

To be honest, back then, I didn't have a wink of sleep that night, it was too exciting for me. If that girl too is there, then I am sure those three years will be the best of my life.

"To think I would see you there. It must be fate."

A/N: In celebration of 100 reads in the first chapter, here is some information about the harem.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the Kuudere

Ryuuen Kakeri, the Tsudere

Ichinose Honami, the Deredere

Sakayanagi Arisu, the Ojoudere