Lia: "Why would a hamster have a collar dumbass"

Larray: "I'm not dumb!"

Nessa: "YOU LITERALLY SAID THAT PIZZA'S WERE 70% WATER"

Larray: "NO I SAID 60%"

Lia: "SHUT UP"

Addison: "YES PLEASE SHUT UP"

Josh: "I'm bored"

Ondreaz: "Same."

Larray: "Nobody asked."

Ondreaz: "Oh shut up"

Tony: "GUYS LET'S WATCH YOUTUBE"

Charli: "Yeah!"

Chase handed the living room TV remote to Tony and he pulled up youtube.

I saw something in the suggested videos.

Lia: "Woah woah WAIT"

Tony: "Huh what?"

Lia: "Go down"

This was the video:

                            Griffin drama was FAKE? Hype House were faking everything?!

Josh: "WHAT?! Put it on"

TiktokRoom: "Heeello folks! Today we are discussing all the drama! But listen to this! Griffin's parents tweeted on Saturday that Griffin was actually home watching movies with them the day Lia Rose supposedly got shot and Jaden Hossler gOt ArReStEd. Why were only the hype house members posting on Jaden's account? Because he was in jail. Or was he? Did they do that to make it look like it? But then again, Griffin was the one that exposed Jaden of being in jail. And he exposed his mugshots. Was Jaden in jail before all of this? And did Griffin expose THOSE mugshots?! This is a bitttt confusing ladies and gentlemen. Griffin Johnson and the Hype House both said Jaden was in jail. But did Griffin really shoot Lia Rose? Was she even shot? What really happened on that day? So far a lot of people are saying that Griffin was LYING about Jaden being in jail. And the Hype House FORCED him to lie! Jaden supposedly took fake mugshots to make it look like Jaden was in jail for shooting Griffin! BUT hooooly cow! Griffin's parents confirmed he was NOT shot and he was never in JAIL EITHER!! SO, were these influencers just doing this for drama and clout? WE will never know! Or maybe we will! Because our channel has dm'ed Jaden Hossler and Lia Rose, inviting them on this show. They might answer! That's all for today folks! Stay safe!"

Jaden: "WHAT- WAIT WHAT"

Lia: "Wait actually what the fuck"

Tony: "This doesn't make any sense though. Why would they think that."

Jaden: "Doesn't matter. We have to change everyone's mind. Griffin's up to something. Lia answer there dm we're going on here."

Chase: "WHAT- You guys can't! Who knows what Griffin would do"

Lia: "We'll be fine."

Kouvr: "Yeah we'll be fine"

She gently stroked the hamsters head like a maniac-

I opened my dm's and saw there's. Me and Jaden answered that we would be there.

Josh: "HOLY SHIT"

Josh was looking at his phone.

Nessa: "Oh no. What now?!"

Josh: "Go on the hype house account and look at the comments.."

I logged into the hype house account. The comments were like this.

                     Chasesbrokennose: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

                     usernanyabusiness:  LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS

                     Charlidamelon: GUYS STOP HATING!! We haven't heard their side of the story!!"

                     jassyjasmine: HAHA!! The fact that I supported these clout chasers. SMH\

                     notcheckinginboxtil100k: 🤡CLOWNS🤡CLOUTCHASERS🤡LIARS🤡

Quinton: "It's crazy how this happens after some rumours."

Dixie: " I knowww."

Avani: "We'll be fine.. I think."

Suddenly there was banging on the door. Really loud obnoxious banging.

Tony got up.

Tony: "COMING!!"

They heard him but continued banging.

When he opened the door he looked shocked.

Damn. I haven't done a good cliffhanger in a while! Haha! Actually. I haven't even posted in a while. I'm sorry. I should just quit ngl. I'm a horrible writer too smh. But I hope you enjoyed. You probably didn't.. Fuck this took so long because I was only typing with my left hand. Stupid broken arm. REEEEEEEE. Anyways. Bye beautiful! Or handsome :)