reacting to ships (iwaoi)

"Ey guys, wanna do something fun—-?" Hanamaki exclaimed, as he walked over to a bench in the volleyball gym which Mattsun, Iwaizumi and Oikawa were sitting on.

Aoba Johsai's volleyball team were practicing after school, after their long session, they decided to rest for a bit before cooling down and stretching.

"Sure." Matsukawa said, and the other two nodded in agreement.

"So, I was scrolling through some random website the other day and...," Hanamaki was holding his iPad and scrolling through his photos.

"I found this!" There was a screenshot of a Iwaoi fanfiction, "Did you know that Oikawa's fangirls make fanfics on Iwaizumi and Oikawa?!"

"HAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S INCREDIBLE!' Matsukawa said, laughing, "What's it about?"

"I don't know, decided to check it out with y'all, seems interesting." Hanamaki replied, smiling.

"I've read a couple of fanfictions about me. Most of my fangirls write Oikawa x reader stories." Oikawa said with pride.

"I pity them." Iwaizumi scolded.

"What? What do you mean, pity them? That's so mean! Although most of them are completely unrealistic, some are very good you know!!" Oikawa humphed.

"I don't understand why anyone would even consider writing fanfics about you...." Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan, now, no need to be so salty, you're just jealous that I'm the centre of attention and you're not. Must be sad not to have girls simping over you, writing and drawing you. Honestly, I pity you. Mm." Oikawa said, smiling.

"I will smack you." Iwaizumi glared at Oikawa. Oikawa moved his head up high, crossing his arms with his bottom lip sticking out slightly more than this upper one, eyes closed and gave a, 'hmpf!' Sound. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Ok...." Hanamaki said, looking a bit confused, "Let's start the fanfic shall we?" He sat on the floor and Matsukawa, Iwaizumi and Oikawa leaned over to see the iPad.

"It's called, 'It's Not Like I Like You!!'" Hanamaki started, "Interesting."

"Fits Oikawa and Iwaizumi's relationship pretty well." Matsukawa added. Hanamaki nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean?" Iwaizumi said, confused.

"You act like you hate Oikawa yet you still hang out with him regardless." Hanamaki explained.

"It's just so he has a better chance with girls..." Oikawa muttered.

"What the hell did you just say?" Iwaizumi said, irritated.

"Um...Um, I... I didn't say anything, please don't hit me...please I'm sorry!!" Oikawa said frightened.

Iwaizumi calmed down but still looked ticked off, "Like I believe you."

"Anyway... Let me read the start of the story. You guys better not argue in the middle of it, okay?" Hanamaki said, looking at Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Ok." They both said.

"Ahem...

Iwaizumi saw Oikawa and his girlfriend flirting. Ugh, not again, he hated it so much. It was so painful to watch. He wishes he were her. No, he doesn't, yes he does. No he doesn't. He doesn't like or love Oikawa he hates him. He hates him with a passion. Yes, but then why was he crying? He ran to the bathroom and wiped his tears away. For years and years he had been bottling up his feelings and showing anger towards Oikawa but in reality he actually loved him. So much so, he'd do anything for Oikawa—"

"What the actual hell." Iwaizumi looked disgusted.

During the entire time Hanamaki had been reading the fanfic, Matsukawa was dying of laughter, Iwaizumi was in disgust and Oikawa was stunned.

"I never knew you felt this way Iwa-chan. It all makes sense now..." Oikawa said with a shocked expression.

"UGH! I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY TOWARDS YOU, IT'S A FANFIC, IT'S NO REAL, DUMBA—!" Iwaizumi shouted.

The rest if the Aoba Johsai members stared at him, "Uh, sorry um...."

"Anyway, your girlfriend dumped you, I'd do the same to be honest." Iwaizumi said, still ticked off, "And why did they make me sound like a dorky simp, this is so unrealistic, my God."

"You don't need to remind me! And she never dumped me, she just... needed some space that's all." Oikawa looked at the floor. "I was the one to dump her..."

"Don't lie, she told me herself."

"What? Since when did you two talk to each other?!"

"Um, we're in the same class... we chat a lot. When you two were dating she'd complain to me about how self-absorbed you are and you'd never take time and go out with her. Her knowing I'm like your only friend, I gave her advice."

"I have multiple friends!" Oikawa shot back, "Mattsun and Makki, you are my friends... Right?"

"Uh yeah." Matsukawa replied.

"I guess." Hanamaki replied too.

"See? Now, what did you say about me and you being my only friend?" Oikawa said, with a wide cocky grin.

"Whatever, I'm going to cool down now, this is stupid." Iwaizumi got up and started jogging.

"What? We didn't even finish the chapter!" Oikawa said sadly.

"I feel like if we just continued it, it would tick Iwaizumi off even more." Matsukawa said.

"Yeah, true. The fanfiction seemed very out of character. I'd never imagine Iwaizumi crying in the bathroom stall because he saw Oikawa flirting with a girl. So unlike him." Hanamaki explained.

"Personally, I believe it would make more sense the other way round. Oikawa being the dorky simp." Matsukawa laughed.

"Haha, yeah."

"What?!" Oikawa seemed unhappy, "I am not a dorky simp! I am not a simp!"

"Ok, fine. Maybe not a simp but you are a dork." Matsukawa shrugged.

"True dat." Hanamaki smiled.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going to cool down too...." Oikawa got up. As he was about to jog he saw Iwaizumi talking to a girl.

"Why is Iwa-chan talking to girls? I should be the one talking to girls!! Is he going to leave me? This is so unfair!! I'm going to the bathroom stall! I can't bare this!!" Oikawa stomped off.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki looked at each other.

"Huh, would'ya look at that." Matsukawa smiled, "he really is a dorky simp after all."

"Mm, I don't think Iwaizumi was using simp correctly but yeah. I guess he the dorky simp after all."

————————————————————————————————————————

Hehe, I felt the need to make this mwahahaha.
ik no one is reading this, but you are, hi!
anyway, bye!
Just wanted to point out, I'm not trying to diss Iwaoi fanfics, they are very good. It's just my personal take on how I believe Iwaizumi and Oikawa would react to them :v