Chapter 6

I just have to say that Lauren Lopez is amazing and the avpm version of Draco is perfection. If you haven't watched "A Very Potter Musical" and the other musicals, you should because those are amazing. It's crazy how these college students formed a company and created Harry Potter.

Three years later

The fireplace crackled happily in the fireplace, spreading warmth throughout the house. With matching grins, Trinity and I blew out the eleven carefully arranged candles on the top of my birthday cake.

A bright white flash obscured our vision temporarily originating from the camera in my mother's hands and Trinity cheered excitedly at the thought of eating cake. Excitement flooded my body as I thought about the future.

I, Natalia Light, get to go to Hogwarts.

The thought is somewhat daunting. I have information that could help me make things better, or cause even worse pain for the whole wizarding world. From the moment I arrived at the house with my biological mother and sister I felt an intense ache in my heart whenever I thought about the family I had in my previous 'life' but knowing that my pain would make them upset I always quickly tried to change my thoughts.

Even though my mere presence was changing things, the butterfly effect and all, it would be important for the whole wizarding world if my influence was small. Until I got a proper grasp of everything.

That just left me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the owl to arrive with the letter I'd been waiting for since I was 9 years old in the other world. The anticipation and slight fear wrapping their spindly arms around my chest.

The tapping of a beak against the kitchen window paused our celebration as the awaited letter arrived. I was vibrating in excitement and awaiting the chance to live every "Harry Potter" fan's dream.

I could see my name on an actual Hogwarts letter telling me I am accepted into the real Hogwarts.