pt.3 calming him down

(top image is not mine!)

moltens pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they talked about bryan.......and well it hurted him so i told him to stay in the vent and i came down to where the anamitronics are "hey" i said "Oh hey molten" happy frog said all happy like nothing happend. "so whatcha talking about and wheres lefty? neddbear and ai?" i said confused "oh ai is working on rockstar freddy and neddbear is with lefty and they are on the star light stage." helpy said like nothing happend. "k" i said climing in the vents to bryan"bry. lets got to neddbear and lefty" i said picking bryan up and putting him close to my chest. i went down when in was at the star light stage and neddbear and lefty where just playing uno "oh hey mol- BRYAN!" lefty said getting up and grabbing bryan from moltens arms. "what did you do to him?!" lefty said putting bryan in neddbears arms "i did nothing! the others where talking about bryan and i brung bryan up in the vents and bryan herd what they where talking about and he started cryan and i was going to confrunt them but i thought no so i asked where you guys are so i went back in the vents to get bryan and now im here!"i said angryly. "oh....they were talking about bryan huh?" lefty said with his eyes glowing "mmmmmhmmmm" i hummed. "ill brb" lefty said. i picked up bryan from neddbear and he started to fall asleep.

WOW BAI!!!!!

_theyoungestchild_