Chapter 7-Finale

I pace around the living room as my dad sits on the couch. Neither of us have spoken to Bella since she left last night. I couldn't completely lie to my father when he came home and asked where she was. I told him Edward was in trouble and that Alice showed up, taking Bella with her to God knows where. Well...I know where but I didn't tell him.

My phone beeps and I quickly pull it out to see Jasper has texted me. He is outside and would like to talk to my father. I glance up at my father who is staring at his beer that is on the coffee table.

"Dad?" I whisper.

His head snaps up to look at me.

"Yes, Ally-Cat?" He asks, giving me his full attention.

"Jasper said they're...they're moving back." I answer softly.

"The Cullens are moving back?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Apparently they're in town right now. Well except Edward, Alice and Bella." I look away for a second before looking into his eyes. "Jasper is here and he wants to talk to you."

He sighs and nods before taking a sip of his beer. He puts it down and stands up. Just as he does so, someone knocks at the door. I walk over and open the door to see Jasper standing there, smiling at me. I tear slightly. It's been 3 weeks and 4 days since I last saw him. He's still beautiful as ever. He takes a step toward me and I quickly wrap my arms around his neck.

Without hesitation, he wraps his arms around my waist and I put my face into his neck.

"I missed you so much, Jazz." I whisper.

"Oh, have I missed you, darlin'." He whispers against my hair.

I can feel the few tears fall down my cheek onto his pale, marble skin. I'm the first to pull away from the hug but I lean up and kiss his lips. He happily accepts and holds me closer than before. We pull away after a moment so I can take a breath.

"I love you, Jasper." I smile widely..

He reaches toward my face and cups my cheek. He uses his thumb to wipe the tears away and smiles happily.

"I love you, doll." He says in his southern drawl.

"Does no one love us?" I hear from behind us.

I look over Jasper's shoulder to see Emmett and Rosalie leaning against Emmett's jeep. My eyes widen and my smile returns to my face once again.

"Go see them." Jasper smiles. "I want to speak to the Chief."

I lean up and quickly kiss his lips before running down the concrete path. Emmett takes a few steps toward me and I jump into his arms. His arms wrap around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close.

 His arms wrap around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close

"I missed you guys so much!" I squeal.

"Oh, Sunshine you have no idea how much we missed you." Emmett chuckles slightly before putting me down.