Chapter 6

I drive as fast as I can, without getting pulled over, to Sam's house. I can't believe him! I park and run into the house. I glance at all the boys sitting at the table. Sam, Paul, Embry and Jared. Their heads snap up at me and Emily walks over to the table with a smile on her face.

"Where is he?" I glare.

"Who?" Embry raises an eyebrow.

"Jacob. Who else is missing?" Paul rolls his eyes.

"He's at home. He had patrol last night with Embry." Sam informs me.

"He hinted to Bella what you were." I sit down at the table.

"What?!" Sam says, loudly.

"Last night, he showed up to my house. Remember last year, before you phased Sam, you guys met us at the beach and we were with Bella's friends?" I ask, causing Sam and Embry to nod. "He told us a little bit of the legends. Bella focused on the Cold One's part and used that to figure out what the Cullens were. He showed up and told her to remember the rest of the legends so she will be able to hang out with him again."

"I fucking knew it! I told you he disappeared for a minute!" Embry rolls his eyes.

"Hopefully she doesn't figure it out quickly." Sam rubs his eyes. "Let's go. We need to have a meeting."

Sam stands up and kisses Emily. I look at the guys.

"Can I come?" I ask, sweetly.

"Yes." Sam says. "You're our witness so he can't lie."

"You could command him." Jared smirks.

"He will still lie." Paul stands up.

Sam kisses Emily's scarred cheek before we all leave. We walk through the forest toward Jacob's backyard. Paul wraps an arm around my shoulder as we all joke around. We break through the trees, laughing, when Bella runs from Jake's house. She runs directly to Sam and pushes his chest.

"What did you do?" She yells.

Paul growls causing Sam to put his hand out to stop him.

"Easy." Sam growls.

"What did you do to him?" Bella glares.

"What did we do? What did he tell you?" Paul steps forward, removing his arm from me.

"Nothing!" She says.

I bite my lip to stop from laughing when she glances over at me.

"Alexia! What are you doing with them?" She grabs my arm and pulls at my sleeve. "Did you join their cult too?"

I pull my arm from her grasp.

"They're not a cult, Bella." I shake my head.

"They force people to join. They get tattoos and haircuts as initiation. They're a cult." She grabs my arm again.

She pulls me toward her and this causes me to fall to the ground. Paul growls and Sam keeps his arm against Paul's chest.

"Don't touch her." Paul growls.

"She's my sister." Bella helps me up before pushing Paul. "What did you do?"

"Quit asking that." He rolls his eyes. "We didn't do anything!"

"You've had to have done something to cause him to stop talking to me." She snaps.

"It's better this way." Sam steps in. "What did he tell you about us?"

"Nothing! Because he's scared of you." She snaps once again.

Paul starts laughing out loud while Embry and Jared snicker. Bella glares at Paul before forming a fist and punching him in the face. My eyes widen.