High as a kite-Tate Langdon

Hey babes, this is my first american horror story imagine book. Give ideas or suggestions to what plot and character you want. Enjoy :))
(Before Tate's death) Plot: you and tate are best friends and you get high and you guys end up confessing feelings.
-Fluff
Me and tate are sitting criss-cross across each other in his room laughing our asses off.
"I still can't believe you pissed your pants" tate said while giggling.
"Only because you made me laugh you ass" I said laughing.
Tate stopped laughing and just gave me a soft smile. I returned the smile and we were just sitting in silence high as fuck at 1am because Tate's mom was going to be out for the night. It was quiet until tate spoke up.
"Hey remember in 8th grade we had that school dance and we just went together and danced the whole time."
"Yeah of course I remember it was one of the greatest nights of my life"
"Can I ask you something"
"Go for it"
"Do you like Nathan" he said looking down.
"Uh no I kinda like someone else" I said blushing and looking down.
He looked up at me looking hurt when I looked back up at him. Truth is I've been crushing on tate since we first met in 4th grade at the park. I never said anything because of course I didn't think he felt the same. Little did I know he did.
"R-Really w-who" he stuttered.
"You tater tot" I said unexpectedly boldly. I don't know if I would ever would say that if I wasn't high off weed.
His eyes widened and blushed.
"W-what" he said nervously. I chuckled and stood up and walked over to his radio to put in a nirvana cd.
♪Heart shaped box♪
"I like you tate Langdon" I said as I sat on his bed. He looked at me with a unreadable expression. I sighed and got up and grabbed my jean jacket. I was about to twist the door handle but tate grabbed my wrist and turned me around so our faces were inches from each other. He kept glancing between my eyes and my lips.
"I like you too y/n" and with that I pushed my lips against his and he instantly kissed back. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.
"I never expected you to return feelings"
"I have to say the same thing about you"
We both chuckled and hugged. We separated and went to his bed. We got under the covers and cuddled. Whenever we did this when we had sleepovers tate would love to be the little spoon. Oh god I love this boy. We fell asleep like this and wanted to stay like it forever.

Hey babes, hoped you liked this one. Suggestions are open loves so feel free to leave em.
Stay wėird