"Aw.. you don't have to do that, Bam." The male shook his head and before taking (Name)'s hand and dragging her to Khun's direction.

"Oi, hurry up!" The 'blonde' haired male yelled as he was now in front of the school gates. They asked Jinsung not to pick them up today because they-- I mean Bam wanted to walk (Name) today.

The trio walked on the quiet street with a few cars passing by, they were once again in a convenience store that was near the train station. Khun entered first and behind him was the sweet couple.

"(Name), want some ice-cream?" The dark brown haired male spoke as he looked at the girl beside him. The girl nodded her head excitedly.

Bam let out a laugh before saying, "Sit there. I'll get the ice-cream." He pointed at the available table with four chairs that was placed near the clear window.

"Okay." (Name) walked to the table with her bag and then sat down. She wasted her time on twitter looking at cute dog pictures.

(saw this cute pic on my newsfeed)

After a few minutes, Khun was the first one to come back to (Name), he bought a can of soda and one bag of potato chips

After a few minutes, Khun was the first one to come back to (Name), he bought a can of soda and one bag of potato chips. He opened the chips and then began munching on it.

The (h/c) haired girl was staring a Gamyeon's chips, she gulped before reaching out a hand. Why was Bam taking so long?!

She was about to reach a chip but suddenly, a hand slapped her own. "Ow!" She placed her hand hear her chest, she pouted as she soothes her slapped hand. After being dramatic, she annoyed the hell out of her 'blonde' haired friend, she began to whine before saying,

"Can I have atleast one?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Just one."

"I said no."

"One small chip?"

"(Name), no."

"Please--"

"I'm back. Oh and here you go, (Name)." The 'blue' eyed male handed the girl her cookies and cream ice-cream and a steamed pork bun.

"Wah! Thank you, Bam!" (Name) grinned and then stuck her tongue out just to make Khun jealous. The blue poppy eyed male rolled his eyes before ignoring the girl and then scrolled through his phone.

The (e/c) eyed female took a bite of her pork buns, making her tinted pink cheeks puffed out. Bam was at her side, once again staring at his girlfriend, his hand placed under his jaw and his elbow is on the table. He was so distracted to the point that he forgot that their ice-cream was slowly melting.

".. Bam?"

Bam hummed as he continues to stare, his eyes wandered to her (h/c) coloured hair, he moved a hand forward and then tucked the stray hair. After that, he looked at her (e/c) eyes, once again drowing in it, he remembers the the time when he and (Name) were on the (Last Name)'s porch. The (h/c) haired female also stared at her boyfriend's 'blue' and golden tinted eyes.

The look in his eyes whenever he lays them upon the girl he adores resembled the epitome of love.

As the two couple were staring at each other lovingly. Khun was at the sidelines suffering alone. He sighed before reaching out for soda, he opened it and then it made a loud noise. The two lovers looked at him.

"We're having a moment here.." Oh, (Name) was looking pissed off.

"And I'm having a cola."

• • • •

the cola scene is from twitter