"What?" Team looked at Win slightly tilting his head.

"How are you getting home?"

"The bus..." Team said in an almost sarcastic voice.

"The last bus left about an hour ago" Dean said, but not too loudly, being careful not to wake his sleeping boyfriend. Win just looked at Dean and then back at Team and nodded.

"So..I'll just walk, its fine."

"No its not. Its raining" Win looked up at the sky, he brought Team closer with the hand he was holding so that they were both now standing under his umbrella. "I'll drive you home."

"Win, I'm not made of glass. You don't have to treat me like some fragile object." Team was trying to pull his hand back but Win wouldn't budge.

"I'm just treating you like my boyfriend." Team's eyes went big .

"Hey!" Team yelled looking back and forth between Win and Dean.

"Oh I already know" Dean said as he looked down at Pharm, who still hadn't woken up despite Teams yelling.

Team just gave Win the 'You told him?!?' look. To which Win responded with, "Oh I told everyone."

Win pulled out his phone and flipped it around to where Team could see. It was the swimming team's group-chat. It showed that Win said 'He's mine', along with the attached photo of Win kissing sleeping Team's cheek.

Team slightly touched his cheek, then he hit Win, he winced in fake pain.

"Thats what you get." Team looked off to the side pouting from embarrassment.

It started to rain heavier, which caused Win to pull Team even closer to make sure he was fully sheltered from the rain.

"So are you going to let me drive you home now or do I have to carry you to my car?" Win asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Fine.." Team said, looking up at Win whose face was just inches away. And with that the four of them started walking in the direction of their cars.

Dean had reached his car a few cars back and was already driving off.

Then they made it to Win's car. Win grabbed Team's bags and signaled to the passenger door.

"You get in, and I'll load these up." Team just nodded and ran to the door. The rain was getting heavier and heavier by the second. Once Win finished putting the luggage in the trunk he got in the drivers seat and started the engine.

Since both of the boys lived in the same apartment building it wasn't much of a hassle driving Team home. They arrived at the building after about twenty minutes, which was longer than usual but Win had to drive slowly because it as practically pouring.

Win grabbed all the bags from the trunk and the boys ran inside. Team tried to grab his bags from Win so he could walk to his room, but Win insisted on walking Team to his room.
-
When they finally got to Team's room, Win set down Team's bags.

"Goodnight." Win said as he started to walk off, but he haulted."Don't be too mad at me about the group-chat thing ok? I'm pretty sure Dean was the only one who took it seriously.." Win said, not bothering to turn around to look at Team.

"I wasn't mad..just a little embarrassed." Team said as he grabbed his keys that were in the door and turned them. "Goodnight." He added just before walking into his room.

Win just silently laughed to himself and went off to his room.

-
-

It had been a couple of hours since Win had dropped Team off at his room. It was nearing to two in the morning now and Win still couldn't sleep, he had way too much adrenaline running through him. He had hardly noticed the storm happening outside, when he heard a knock on his door. He got up to open it.

Win opened the door to see Team hugging a small teddy bear and looking down at the ground. Win bent down to look Team in the eyes and he noticed he had a tear stained face, it sent a wave of worry through his body.

"Team whats wrong...?"

{hi~~ i'm just here to say sorry for the long wait!! a lot of stuff has been happening lately and i got struck with writers block as soon as i hit publish on the first chapter. ALSO i really wanted to thank everyone who voted for my story!! it really means a lot! and it motivated me to start writing again... i almost cried when i saw someone vote for my story :,)!! and to make up for the long wait i wrote an even longer chapter this time :)) 1,300+ words...whew ANYWAYS i hope you enjoy and ill upload the next chapter asap!!}

{ps i changed the cover... how do you guys like it?? let me know ^^}